kinross

Old Feb 16th 2007, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

pailuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default kinross

hi, i am new to the site and have found it very useful and interesting. i am doing my nurse training at the moment then hope to go oz when i finish, with my partner and two children. we are wanting to live around the perth area. kinross looks nice, but does anyone think differently. are any the other surrounding areas nice
Old Feb 17th 2007, 3:12 am
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: kinross

Originally Posted by pailuk
hi, i am new to the site and have found it very useful and interesting. i am doing my nurse training at the moment then hope to go oz when i finish, with my partner and two children. we are wanting to live around the perth area. kinross looks nice, but does anyone think differently. are any the other surrounding areas nice
We are going for dinner tonight in Kinross.
Our friends really like the area, but I guess until you see it for yourself, you wont realy know if your going to like it.

We are a little south of Kinross at Hillarys, all the suburbs around this area seem nice... closer to the Ocean, the higher the price, is a good guide to work with.

Here's a suburb guide. http://www.aussiemove.com/city/city.asp?f=9&c=7

A good place to look for houses. www.reiwa.com.au

Neil
Old Feb 17th 2007, 6:57 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Kinross is a nice area and the schools are good too.

Surrounding good areas include: Currumbine, Tapping, Carramar, Iluka, Connolly, Joondalup.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 3:47 pm
Just Joined

pailuk is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the replies. we have been looking on the internet at these surroundings and they all look nice. we have two children whs are 8 and 13 so we need to be near but not too near to schools and somewhere for them to go after school. are there any new houses beening bulit in these areas
Old Feb 19th 2007, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pailuk
thanks for the replies. we have been looking on the internet at these surroundings and they all look nice. we have two children whs are 8 and 13 so we need to be near but not too near to schools and somewhere for them to go after school. are there any new houses beening bulit in these areas

Not much land left in Kinross, so be a bit difficult to build. Lots of land at Burns Beach just down the road, but very pricey...........over priced if you ask my opinion.
Its all according to what you are looking for in a suburb. Kinross is relatively quiet. Lots of parks, close to the train station. The freeway will run pretty close to us soon, making travel easier. We have had a few local shops built, a nice IGA, bakers, hairdressers, newsagents. Just enough to keep you ticking over.
The suburb backs on to the National Park, so you get the occasional Roo in the streets, Have to be abit careful when you are driving.

The schools are fantastic. The college is probably one of the best in the Northern Suburbs.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:08 am
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
The suburb backs on to the National Park,
.........and a humungous land fill site.