Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

KINGS PARK - SEPTEMBER

KINGS PARK - SEPTEMBER

Old Aug 26th 2008, 3:02 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KINGS PARK - SEPTEMBER

Sorry guys but we're not going to be able to make it to the meet - youngest has a gala day for the closing of the football season. He'll hopefully be getting a trophy so we can't miss it, he'd never forgive us
Hopefully make the next one
Old Aug 27th 2008, 9:55 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Sorry guys but we're not going to be able to make it to the meet - youngest has a gala day for the closing of the football season. He'll hopefully be getting a trophy so we can't miss it, he'd never forgive us
Hopefully make the next one

NO worries NN

We'll take some piccies for you
Old Aug 29th 2008, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

flo&mags is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: KINGS PARK - SEPTEMBER

Hi at last we can come to a meet up. We arrived 15/8 & should have unpacked all our boxes by then - they got here last week!!
Anyhow I know that there is going to be hundreds of balloons but is there a particular entrance to drive in or is there just the one?
That will be me (flo) OH - Neil Emily - 10 & Abigael 3.....C U later
Old Aug 30th 2008, 12:33 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

If you look in the UBD for the Vietnam Memorial we'll be between there and the Zamia cafe. Usually we're closer to the cafe under the large trees near the bar b q. Sam will try to bring her flag, too. If not, I'll see if I can get a banner made to hang up.

As the time gets closer if there is anyone who wants it I can PM you my mobile number.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 10:06 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Just giving this a shove to the top !
Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

OOhhhh, I hope I dont forget....someone will have to PM me !!!! LOL
Old Sep 6th 2008, 2:14 am
Just Joined

TheKanes is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi myself (Leah 27) and my hubby (Luke 25) arrived in Perth on 1 September - just starting to find our way around!

We are hopefully going to make it to this meet up! - see you there!

Leah & Luke
Old Sep 6th 2008, 2:56 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheKanes
Hi myself (Leah 27) and my hubby (Luke 25) arrived in Perth on 1 September - just starting to find our way around!

We are hopefully going to make it to this meet up! - see you there!

Leah & Luke
We'll look forward to seeing you, then.
Old Sep 6th 2008, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

SuzyandAsh will become famous soon enoughSuzyandAsh will become famous soon enough

Hi All,

Me (Suzy, 24) and OH (Ash, 28) moved to Perth in June, living in Victoria Park. Ash has job at City West, I'm currently searching...without much luck! We don't know anyone which isn't helping me and the homesickness. Haven't had much luck in meeting people yet either, planning on coming to the meet-up in the park which should help a bit hopefully!

Anyone that is in the same position as us, feel free to get in contact, we happy to meet up for coffee, wine, beer etc etc!

Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Suzy and Ash
Old Sep 8th 2008, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

Sue _ Mo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sam
We meet under a huge tree just by the Zamia cafe (i think thats how its spelt)
around 12 (noon)

We'll have balloons and i shall bring my Union Jack flag and tie it to the tree again

Just look for the drunk ones (that will be me and D lol)

Look forward to seeing you there!
Hi everyone
I'm new to this site but not to Perth, we have been here a few years (well 12 actually) and fell across this site.
I might come along as it's always good fun meeting new people. My hubby works off shore 3&3 so he will be away but I will bring my 2 boys 8 & 10, I’ll probably be a little shy & nervous as I don't normally do things like this but what the heck you all sound great people.
I wish I knew about these types of sites when we migrated as it can be scary starting your life over again in a new country.

I'll look for the balloons & flags
Old Sep 8th 2008, 11:15 am
Still alive

Originally Posted by Sue _ Mo
Hi everyone
I'm new to this site but not to Perth, we have been here a few years (well 12 actually) and fell across this site.
I might come along as it's always good fun meeting new people. My hubby works off shore 3&3 so he will be away but I will bring my 2 boys 8 & 10, I’ll probably be a little shy & nervous as I don't normally do things like this but what the heck you all sound great people.
I wish I knew about these types of sites when we migrated as it can be scary starting your life over again in a new country.

I'll look for the balloons & flags
Don't be shy or nervous. Most of the people coming along this time are new too. We're really a friendly bunch. Just be sure to bring a chair and something to eat for the kids and something to drink for you.

See you then
Old Sep 8th 2008, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

Sue _ Mo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Don't be shy or nervous. Most of the people coming along this time are new too. We're really a friendly bunch. Just be sure to bring a chair and something to eat for the kids and something to drink for you.

See you then
Thanks for the reasurance, look forward to meeting everyone then.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:03 am
Forum Regular

flo&mags is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dorothy

See you then
Thought I would say 'Hi' to sue-mo as Im going to the event & am very new to Oz. We arrived 4/7 in Melbourne then moved here end August. Live in Waikiki & have two girls Emily - 10 & Abigael - 3. look forward to meeting you.
Flo.X
Old Sep 9th 2008, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

i think we will be there with our 2 little monsters
Old Sep 9th 2008, 8:45 am
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
i think we will be there with our 2 little monsters
cool

Am looking forward to meet everyone on the day

oh and am bringing my 2 bigish monsters but not sure about Alan yet

sorry thought i'd better add

I have 2 girls aged 12 and 13

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.