Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

KINGS PARK - SEPTEMBER

KINGS PARK - SEPTEMBER

Old Aug 14th 2008, 1:24 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default KINGS PARK - SEPTEMBER

Ok folks

I met with the wonderful D tonight and i think we are looking at the end of September for the next meet as we are both a bit busy with other things for the next few weekends!

So how about Sunday 21st???

i can't do the weekend after that as i'm in the UK then but it doesn't have to be planned around me
Old Aug 14th 2008, 11:36 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KINGS PARK - SEPTEMBER

Sam; don't you know that the world in fact DOES revolve around you?

Ok...Sunday 21 September, 12 noon at King's Park. We usually meet under the large trees between the Zambia Cafe & the Vietnam memorial.

I do have balloons, so will be sure to hang them from the trees. I've also got name tags since I think there are a few new people here in Perth.

Bring a chair or blanket to sit on, your lunch and drinks. Sam's and my kids generally take the younger ones to play, so bring your little ones along if you have them.

Hope we have a good turnout!
Old Aug 15th 2008, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

ebonski is a jewel in the roughebonski is a jewel in the roughebonski is a jewel in the roughebonski is a jewel in the roughebonski is a jewel in the rough

hi there, we would love to go to the next meet up. we have been in mandurah since june and i think that by september we should have caught our collective breaths!
the balloons are a great idea , ill get the kids to carry some as well just in case.
see you then.
im breda, husband trevor, and two year old triplets, jonty , ava and lonan.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 10:40 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE]

Interested, would be our "debut" in Perth.

Dave
Old Aug 15th 2008, 11:21 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ebonski
hi there, we would love to go to the next meet up. we have been in mandurah since june and i think that by september we should have caught our collective breaths!
the balloons are a great idea , ill get the kids to carry some as well just in case.
see you then.
im breda, husband trevor, and two year old triplets, jonty , ava and lonan.
O Lordy, we won't be able to miss you
What's the terrible 2's like in triplet I dread to think!

We'll hopefully be there this time
Old Aug 15th 2008, 11:57 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
O Lordy, we won't be able to miss you
What's the terrible 2's like in triplet I dread to think!

We'll hopefully be there this time
hey what does hopefully mean????

you bloody better be!
Old Aug 15th 2008, 2:30 pm
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Sam; don't you know that the world in fact DOES revolve around you?
i just so wish it did D!!!!

May be only in my dreams!

but despite that

yes it would be good to see new as well as old meeting again at Kings Park

It cant be just me and D you know........

we see each other anyway!
Old Aug 16th 2008, 7:06 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
hey what does hopefully mean????

you bloody better be!
Meaning as long as something unexpected doesn't crop up, like OH being laid up in hospital with Guillain Barre syndrome again, we'll be there
Old Aug 16th 2008, 5:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Sam, we are landing in Perth on 9th September and would love to come along to Kings Park meet to, if that is ok. I am Lo (short for Lorraine 46) Clive my hubby (38) and our little boy Callum (6). Would be great to meet some 'newies ' likeourselves and some 'oldies' so we can pick their brains on how to do what, when and where!!! Hope to see you there.x
Old Aug 16th 2008, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

kazza1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been reading about these meets on BE for ages and hurray we can finally come to this one!! Hurray! We land on the 12th September so will definitely be up for this! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Karen
Old Aug 17th 2008, 9:24 am
Sam
here and staying

Cool

Old and new alike ....all are welcome....its always nice to meet and great people that we talk to over the net

We do supply sticky labels so that everyone can name everyone
Old Aug 17th 2008, 9:25 am
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Meaning as long as something unexpected doesn't crop up, like OH being laid up in hospital with Guillain Barre syndrome again, we'll be there
Like any excuse!!!!!

seriously Glad hes on the mend though
Old Aug 18th 2008, 1:55 am
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Hi Everyone

Count me, Claire and the boys (11 & 14) in.

See you all there

Mick
Old Aug 18th 2008, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

oznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud of

Hi everyone, we'd love to come along too if that's OK. We're due to arrive in Pert 12th September so this will be our first meet down under. That is me Nicola, OH Ian and two boys 11 & 13. We've been to a few meets in Bolton where we met Mindblower and his son. Think it's a great way to meet new people.

Where abouts does everyone meet and what time?

See you all soon.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 9:01 am
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by oznoodle
Hi everyone, we'd love to come along too if that's OK. We're due to arrive in Pert 12th September so this will be our first meet down under. That is me Nicola, OH Ian and two boys 11 & 13. We've been to a few meets in Bolton where we met Mindblower and his son. Think it's a great way to meet new people.

Where abouts does everyone meet and what time?

See you all soon.
We meet under a huge tree just by the Zamia cafe (i think thats how its spelt)
around 12 (noon)

We'll have balloons and i shall bring my Union Jack flag and tie it to the tree again

Just look for the drunk ones (that will be me and D lol)

Look forward to seeing you there!

Last edited by Sam; Aug 18th 2008 at 9:01 am. Reason: coz i work in a special ed unit !!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.