Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kids, they break your heart!

Kids, they break your heart!

Old Jan 10th 2006, 9:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kids, they break your heart!

Originally Posted by Stitch
I'm away for the hankies now after reading your posts!

Cheers

Ginny

lol
Old Jan 12th 2006, 4:11 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm away for the hankies now after reading your posts!

Cheers

Ginny
awww
Old Jan 12th 2006, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

My son who's 8th birthday was last week got an electric guitar from his gran. He also got some birthday money which he was saving up to buy an amp. I was taking him to school yesterday morning and he mentioned how he din't want to buy an amp anymore. I asked him why and he said he wanted to save his money for Australia. That way we would have enough money to go without having to sell the house here in the UK!

Broke my heart.....Just thought I'd share

Cheers

Ginny
Bless, kids are great ....my 8yo daughter was asked.... what are you looking forward to the most when you move to Oz.....'she said' getting the plane back to England

The good news to that is that she loves it here...thank god!!

Sue x
Old Jan 12th 2006, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Ah bless him, they really get ya don't they.
Bless him. My kids haven't offered to save or sell any of their stuff! Cameron is concerned cos he'll miss his girlfriend. He's starting the kevin and perry act already. He comes home from school, slumps in his bedroom and just grunts at us when we ask him a question. The other two are more positive as they want to see their friends out there. Bribery works too! Apparently Mark has offered them $1000 each to go towards designing their new bedrooms!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 9:21 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittababe
Bless him. My kids haven't offered to save or sell any of their stuff! Cameron is concerned cos he'll miss his girlfriend. He's starting the kevin and perry act already. He comes home from school, slumps in his bedroom and just grunts at us when we ask him a question. The other two are more positive as they want to see their friends out there. Bribery works too! Apparently Mark has offered them $1000 each to go towards designing their new bedrooms!
Can I have $1000 for my bedroom too!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jan 13th 2006, 9:22 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue2
Bless, kids are great ....my 8yo daughter was asked.... what are you looking forward to the most when you move to Oz.....'she said' getting the plane back to England

The good news to that is that she loves it here...thank god!!

Sue x
Glad your daughter loves it. Hope my boy will too.

Cheers

Ginny