Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Arkon, this wasnt you was it??

http://www.theage.com.au/news/Nation...956282333.html

What with your luck and all......
Old Jan 12th 2006, 4:23 am
Account Closed

Default Re: Arkon, this wasnt you was it??

Badge Huntsman can cause pain, headache, vomiting and an irregular pulse.
Hey you dont think thats why he doesnt post here anymore? New job?
Old Jan 12th 2006, 4:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
Hey you dont think thats why he doesnt post here anymore? New job?

He has been to Melbourne, and can no longer find anything to complain about
Old Jan 12th 2006, 4:26 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
He has been to Melbourne, and can no longer find anything to complain about

LOL ........that one about the new job was for Badge!!!
Old Jan 12th 2006, 4:28 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

The Huntsman is listed by the Australian Museum as being a relatively harmless species, although the Badge Huntsman can cause pain, headache, vomiting and an irregular pulse.............and Broken Legs LMAO
Old Jan 12th 2006, 7:52 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

What's the point of half a story. How did he break his leg just by kicking a spider - what was it made of for gods sake :scared:
Old Jan 12th 2006, 7:59 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
What's the point of half a story. How did he break his leg just by kicking a spider - what was it made of for gods sake :scared:
That's is, I'm phoning the spider man to get me cured right now!!!!!!!
Old Jan 12th 2006, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

I like the bit
The force of the man's kick at the spider broke his right leg in two places and also killed the spider.
No s**t it killed the spider I would have been seriously worried had it survived
Nicky
Old Jan 12th 2006, 9:23 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

My mate broke his foot playing 5-a-side yesterday so I've sent him this so he doesn't feel quite so stupid
Old Jan 12th 2006, 10:37 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
No it wasn't me, Oh to be 19 again. I'm posting less because I'm in the middle of setting up a new business and the amount of trouble I'm having with Australian distributors and their supposed work ethics and business skills is enough to drive the pope insane. I’ve avoided posting the experience so far as no one here would believe me anyway. And for the record I now have 8 distributors based in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne and they are all equally crap so its not just a rural NSW thing.

I’m starting to think it would be better to seek a lobotomy and hopefully loose the will to try and run an efficient business here.

I’ve now decided that its not that I have bad luck. Its more I’m trying to carry on my life here in the same vein as I left it in the UK. BIG MISTAKE!!!!

So to all you potential emigratee’s do your self a favor and leave your brains at home, much better that way!
Old Jan 12th 2006, 10:47 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by arkon
No it wasn't me, Oh to be 19 again. I'm posting less because I'm in the middle of setting up a new business and the amount of trouble I'm having with Australian distributors and their supposed work ethics and business skills is enough to drive the pope insane. I’ve avoided posting the experience so far as no one here would believe me anyway. And for the record I now have 8 distributors based in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne and they are all equally crap so its not just a rural NSW thing.

I’m starting to think it would be better to seek a lobotomy and hopefully loose the will to try and run an efficient business here.

I’ve now decided that its not that I have bad luck. Its more I’m trying to carry on my life here in the same vein as I left it in the UK. BIG MISTAKE!!!!

So to all you potential emigratee’s do your self a favor and leave your brains at home, much better that way!
Welcome back stranger
Old Jan 12th 2006, 11:40 am
Account Closed

Ahhhhhhh you just never let us down!!!
Old Jan 12th 2006, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter's best friend's parents run their own boiler/combustion company and they say the same about the distributors here so you are not alone. From what I have heard you need a very thick skin and patience of a saint to run your own company out here and this has come from a local.
Good luck to you.
Nicky
Old Jan 13th 2006, 8:55 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NickyP
My daughter's best friend's parents run their own boiler/combustion company and they say the same about the distributors here so you are not alone. From what I have heard you need a very thick skin and patience of a saint to run your own company out here and this has come from a local.
Good luck to you.
Nicky
Tell me about it, you need very thick skin and the patience of a saint, which believe it or not I do have a huge amount of patience but running my latest business in IT out here is just like banging your head on a wall, to give the people some idea I just ordered 35 various items from the ONLY distributor in OZ for those things, all were supposed to be in stock so off I trotted to Sydney a nice round trip of 700k to find that out of 35 items only 4 were actually in stock!!! then the 2nd distributor only had 2 out of 8 items that he promised he had before I left! The systems I build need to be redesigned every 4 weeks just because the distributors think its ok to just keep a few of a line in stock, My only serious option I have to run the business in a fashion that I'm used to and running in a way that the end customer gets his goods on return of post is to import the stuff directly myself by the container load and cut out the useless Australian middleman. The downside to this is that instead of keeping about $50k in stock I'm going to have to keep more than a million $ in stock and get a wharehouse, both things I would rather have avoided.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 9:02 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Welcome back stranger
I apologize in advance if it takes me a while to answer posts now but the number of hoops I now have to jump through is taking up all my time. And I'm very keen to make this latest venture work no matter what the cost financially or mentally. So if anyone wants a new computer then I’m your man. I just hope you don’t want the same one a month later!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.