Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

kids point of view - oz

kids point of view - oz

Old Jan 6th 2004, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

Thanks for that Cherry, Jake came home from school today really upset, saying that he doesn't want to go because he will really miss all his family.

After talking to him I suggested this web site and it seems to have calmed him down somewhat. He is now sitting down, eating tea and seems his normal self again.

Kid really know how to tug on the old heart strings don't they? I have my off days but its the kids feeling that really do stuff to me. Jake is like a yo-yo always up and down.

We have just brought a web cam and we brought my parents a second-hand computer aswell so we are thinking ahead.

If it is ok with you Cherry, I may get Jake to send Autumn a pm sometime as he really cheered up after speaking to her.

Mandy
Old Jan 6th 2004, 5:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Hi Jake,

I am also Jake, I am 12. We are going to Perth and I cant wait. I like Lord of the rings and the band called blink 182. I have all my family in Portsmouth, but want to go to perth with my mum and dad and my brother toby who is 16
you can e-mail me if you want to
Old Jan 6th 2004, 5:30 pm
Wishing on a star...

cherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud of

No probs Mandy, have sent you a PM
Old Jan 6th 2004, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

wombat is an unknown quantity at this point

hello cherry and jake, my name is ceileigh and im nearly 9 years old . im going to
brisbane in july we are having our medicals in two weeks, i cant wait. i am making a memory book to take wth me with happy photos and stuff in to help me remember my freinds and where i lived. i am worried about missing my family and friends but i am exited about going aswell i would like to make friends with someone my age that is moving to brisbane
ceileigh
Old Jan 6th 2004, 6:35 pm
Just Joined

notts to perth is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Jake. My name is Olivia and i am 9. I live in Nottingham and im moveing to Perth when we sell our house. I am a bit scared to of going to oz. Dont worry about going because when you go I bet you will love it is lovely and hot. I am going to miss my family to. I can go on the compurter whenever i want and talk to my family and friends. We have got our own website of about what we can remeber when we was little.

Olivia:scared:
Old Jan 6th 2004, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

Thank you everyone for sending me messages. I hope you all have a nice time in Australia.

I feel so much better because of your messages and I still feel a bit upset so if some of you want to send me private messages my mum said that would be ok. My mum said I could do the same to you if thats ok.

It makes me feel a bit better to know that there are lots of children who are going to Australia and on this web I have lots of new friends and people that look at my messages.

Jake
Old Feb 5th 2004, 6:55 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

? h