Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

In keeping with the upbeat thread

In keeping with the upbeat thread

Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of
Default In keeping with the upbeat thread

Whats your favourite thing about the city/town (not suburb) you have chosen to live in, it could be really touristy or fave restaurant or anything???
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:42 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: In keeping with the upbeat thread

Originally Posted by lawlaw
Whats your favourite thing about the city/town (not suburb) you have chosen to live in, it could be really touristy or fave restaurant or anything???
The Great surf at Scarborough will get me fit again its my fav place on earth !
Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:04 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: In keeping with the upbeat thread

The beautiful Adelaide hills, with their wide open spaces, rolling fields and countless trees!
Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:12 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
The beautiful Adelaide hills, with their wide open spaces, rolling fields and countless trees!
I hear they are great to go thrash a sports bike around
Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:17 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
The Great surf at Scarborough will get me fit again its my fav place on earth !
I stayed in a backpackers in scarborough many years ago. Spent my first night in Oz watching the sun go down over the sea at scarborough beach. Lovely place.

I am looking forward to eating fish and chips on Maroubra beach with Dan. I used to love wandering round paddys market on a saturday afternoon, then scouring all the second hand book and record shops at the lower end of pitt and george street. Feeding the pokies at the Manderin club, coffee at the portabello cafe near the opera house. God I cant wait to be back.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:23 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lawlaw
Mines my Home
Oh and watching my 12 yr old son, mowing the grass

Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

brilliant guys keep em coming reminds me of all we have to look forward to and gradually lifting me out of my stinky mood.