Old Aug 24th 2005, 6:59 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up karma

now i know im thick whats karma and how do you get it and how do you spread it everyone is doing it now i want a go !
jan xx
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:01 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: karma

me too..........I really need some
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

I need some too, having a sh*t day, im pre menstrual and my boss really pi**ed me off, he called me fiery well i wouldnt be if he wasnt such a ******

OOOH POOR ME MAYBE I NEED A
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by robos
now i know im thick whats karma and how do you get it and how do you spread it everyone is doing it now i want a go !
jan xx
you just hit the karm button under peoples name if you like them or they have said something helpful etc
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:05 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

In the bottom left hand corner there is a little blue box, you just click on that, type in a message and send.
You will eventually build up little blue boxes the more you give.
I will send you three some, but you must return the favour.
Atr first your karma won't be worth any points but it's the thoughjt that counts.
carole
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:06 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robos
jan xx
Blue box at bottom left if you think someone deserves it (like me)click it it will show a box write a message then send!

If you want to see whos sent you some click on my profile!

Cheers Kris
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:07 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wickedsid
In the bottom left hand corner there is a little blue box, you just click on that, type in a message and send.
You will eventually build up little blue boxes the more you give.
I will send you three some, but you must return the favour.
Atr first your karma won't be worth any points but it's the thoughjt that counts.
carole
Bugger you beat me to it!

Kris
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:08 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Do a search for the forums to find out about it...and then go earn some
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:11 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: karma

ohhhhh...and what happens to your message??? thanks for that...ive sent my first couple and i feel released from the unknown
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:13 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dawn
ohhhhh...and what happens to your message??? thanks for that...ive sent my first couple and i feel released from the unknown

go girl !!!!!!
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:14 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dawn
If you click on "my profile", top of page on the left, you can read the message that came with your karma
Carole
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:14 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Talking Re: karma

its so exciting ive got 3 lots now!!! thanks everyone x
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

In the words of the great DARIUS, I'M FEELING A LOT OF LOVE
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:15 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,i give and receive!
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:34 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Lol :d :d

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.