Reload this Page >

katie wants her say re. nz too!

katie wants her say re. nz too!

Old Jan 6th 2003, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

jajpe is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking katie wants her say re. nz too!

hello there,

I am 7years old. my name is kathryn and my mum and dad are thinking of emmigrating from northern ireland to Christchurch in new zealand. i am hoping to get a friend quickly because i don't know anyone in new zealand. my mum and dad and my 2 brothers are coming over on the 4th of april for a holiday to see what it is like. i will hope we meet some nice people as i am a bit nervous about going to a new country.

mum was showing me some stuff about kids on this site talking about schools in austrailia and i am just wondering if anyone could tell me some things about primary schools in new zealand.

i hope that the teachers are nice there as i love my teacher in northern ireland. also i know i will really miss my friends so i hope the children are nice too.

please write to me if you can tell me anything about going to school or just what it is like for a child to live in new zealand.

lots of love from kathryn
Old Jan 7th 2003, 8:36 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: katie wants her say re. nz too!

My son has sent you a private message about what he thinks of NZ so far.

Paula