Karma????

Old Dec 28th 2004, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Karma????

I apologise in advance for being completely stupid regarding karma, but what is it and how do you access or check it? I must be missing something!
Old Dec 28th 2004, 9:40 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Karma????

Originally Posted by glittababe
I apologise in advance for being completely stupid regarding karma, but what is it and how do you access or check it? I must be missing something!
Just sent you some.

G
Old Dec 28th 2004, 9:44 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Click on your little blue karma box,write a message & send.

Look in your profile & you can see your karma points & messages from the people who have sent you some karma (if they have given their name that is)

Ive sent you some

Donna.
Old Dec 28th 2004, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Just sent you some.

G
Ah thanks G but what do I do with it and how do I check it? Anyway how are you and how was christmas?
Old Dec 28th 2004, 9:49 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Ah thanks G but what do I do with it and how do I check it? Anyway how are you and how was christmas?
Fine thanks.

Xmas was good.

Click on 'my profile'at the top of the screen and you will see your Karma rating.

To give Karma just click on the Karma button at the left hand bottom of the post you want to give it for.

You can start by clicking on the one on this post

G
Old Dec 28th 2004, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

nursenancy has a spectacular aura aboutnursenancy has a spectacular aura aboutnursenancy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Grayling
Fine thanks.

Xmas was good.

Click on 'my profile'at the top of the screen and you will see your Karma rating.

To give Karma just click on the Karma button at the left hand bottom of the post you want to give it for.

You can start by clicking on the one on this post

G
Was just about to type that!!! Ah bless ya GB, hope all's well and son on the mend. Tis a worrying time for you all. Best wishes for new year X Nance
Old Dec 28th 2004, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Hiya Annie
How are you? Did you have a nice christmas? Ours was a bit quiet as my youngest was not very well.

I got your text message bit I was not able to reply as it accidently got erased.

Have a happy new year and I hope that your son is getting better.

Love Debsx
Sent you some karma
Old Dec 28th 2004, 11:21 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debsy
Hiya Annie
How are you? Did you have a nice christmas? Ours was a bit quiet as my youngest was not very well.

I got your text message bit I was not able to reply as it accidently got erased.

Have a happy new year and I hope that your son is getting better.

Love Debsx
Sent you some karma

Hope your little ones feeling better Debs x

Donna.
Old Dec 28th 2004, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by madsad
Hope your little ones feeling better Debs x

Donna.
Thanks Donna she is much better now. happy new year.
Old Dec 28th 2004, 11:29 pm

Happy New Year to you too Debs

Have a good one

Donna.
Old Dec 28th 2004, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by madsad
Happy New Year to you too Debs

Have a good one

Donna.
Thanks Mate.
See ya soon
Old Dec 28th 2004, 11:32 pm

Thanks Mate.
See ya soon

Donna.
Old Dec 29th 2004, 2:29 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

plenty more karma info in various threads in the site feedback regarding the points and how many blue bars you get etc.
Old Dec 29th 2004, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Mate.
See ya soon
Thanks Debbie. Settled back here well and no regrets as being back is great! Little Ollie on the mend and getting the treatment he needs now. Poor kid is being so brave as he's having daily blood tests (its me thats a nervous wreck)! Enjoyed christmas and looking forward to the new year! Have a good one and hope littlen gets better soon. Annie X
Old Dec 29th 2004, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Debbie. Settled back here well and no regrets as being back is great! Little Ollie on the mend and getting the treatment he needs now. Poor kid is being so brave as he's having daily blood tests (its me thats a nervous wreck)! Enjoyed christmas and looking forward to the new year! Have a good one and hope littlen gets better soon. Annie X
Annie
Have a happy new year.

Glad to hear that all is well with you.

Take care
debsx