Kangaroos

Old Jan 27th 2006, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

OBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really nice
Cool Kangaroos

I hope this works I've tried different ways of attaching the file, I thought it was funny but I do have a warped sense of humour .
Attached Files
File Type: zip
KANGAROO.zip (1.93 MB, 112 views)
Old Jan 27th 2006, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all
Default Re: Kangaroos

Originally Posted by OBI WAN
I hope this works I've tried different ways of attaching the file, I thought it was funny but I do have a warped sense of humour .
can't get it to work, had the same problem with another wmv file yesturday that i posted
Old Jan 27th 2006, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

OBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really nice

I've had problems with similar ones but I thought I had it sorted sorry.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

Send me your email and I will send it to you, its worth it.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 6:26 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by OBI WAN
Send me your email and I will send it to you, its worth it.
worked ok for me.

nice one.
anybody got any more.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 11:00 pm
Chelmsford>Leeds>NSW!

lel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nice

ha ha
too funny...