Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Had a marvellous day yesterday.......

Had a marvellous day yesterday.......

Old Jan 27th 2006, 11:22 pm
Lets Rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute
Default Had a marvellous day yesterday.......

Fantastic day yesterday.

My daughter ( 14 ) is visiting @ the moment, Debs was @ work and Blaine @ Kindy. So we had a dad & daughter day.
We went to Daisy Hill Koala Sanctuary, and had a wonderful time.
What a place, and to see her face when we spotted a Koala up in the branches, was priceless.

She's only been in the country a few weeks, but is staying in NSW with her mum, it will break my heart when she goes back
but i have got the memory of a fantastic day spent with my lovely daughter to remember, until i see her again.

Highly recommend DAISY HILL KOALA SANCTUARY as a family day out.
Makes you realise how lucky we are to live in such a wonderful country, and to top it off it was FREE !!!!!!!!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 11:49 pm
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice
Default Re: Had a marvellous day yesterday.......

Originally Posted by 4500 Times
Fantastic day yesterday.

My daughter ( 14 ) is visiting @ the moment, Debs was @ work and Blaine @ Kindy. So we had a dad & daughter day.
What a place, and to see her face when we spotted a Koala up in the branches, was priceless.

She's only been in the country a few weeks, but is staying in NSW with her mum, it will break my heart when she goes back
but i have got the memory of a fantastic day spent with my lovely daughter to remember, until i see her again.

Makes you realise how lucky we are to live in such a wonderful country, and to top it off it was FREE !!!!!!!!
Not been to the koala sanctuary yet, but will do now on your recommendation.

Neil.
Old Jan 28th 2006, 12:12 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Had a marvellous day yesterday.......

Originally Posted by 4500 Times
Fantastic day yesterday.

If you liked it at Daisy Hill...then you'd LOVE the Koala Sanctuary at Fig Tree Pocket

Enjoy the rest of your holiday with your daughter