Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just when I thought I had a handle on the fauna ...

Just when I thought I had a handle on the fauna ...

Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of
Default Just when I thought I had a handle on the fauna ...

After snakes, redbacks, termites and huntsmen I thought I'd dealt with everything this place could throw at me. I lifted the cover of my BBQ tonight and caught a glimpse of something furry fleeing out of it. Whatever it was, it had built a nest full of plant rubbish with big poos filling the drip tray *sigh*
Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:57 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just when I thought I had a handle on the fauna ...

Originally Posted by CHnJ
After snakes, redbacks, termites and huntsmen I thought I'd dealt with everything this place could throw at me. I lifted the cover of my BBQ tonight and caught a glimpse of something furry fleeing out of it. Whatever it was, it had built a nest full of plant rubbish with big poos filling the drip tray *sigh*
You mean you left your barbecue long enough for it to nest in there? How un-Australian.

Old Feb 17th 2006, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wmoore
You mean you left your barbecue long enough for it to nest in there? How un-Australian.

lol ... to my shame I noticed it run out last time I used it a few days ago but I didn't clean out the drip-tray and assumed it was just a visitor!
Old Feb 17th 2006, 11:10 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CHnJ
lol ... to my shame I noticed it run out last time I used it a few days ago but I didn't clean out the drip-tray and assumed it was just a visitor!
Urgh .....
Old Feb 17th 2006, 11:39 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't my hubby?....... was it

Lol ....Donna.