shoes!!

Old Feb 17th 2006, 9:05 am
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of
Default shoes!!

me again!
regarding shipping again! i know sorry!!
i am shipping quite a few pairs of my beloved shoes - you know the ones ladies, the ones you simply cant live without!!
what are the rules for shoes? i know australia are strict about shipping things over but can anyone advise?
thanks
vb2
Old Feb 17th 2006, 9:13 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: shoes!!

Originally Posted by vb2
me again!
i am shipping quite a few pairs of my beloved shoes - you know the ones ladies, the ones you simply cant live without!!
what are the rules for shoes? i know australia are strict about shipping things over but can anyone advise?
thanks
vb2
Shoes are banned out here. Bear feet or, if you must, thongs, are the only things allowed (not entirely joking )
Old Feb 17th 2006, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Karen brought over 3 large boxes of shoes that she could not live with out and all she did was to give them a light clean and labelled them up. Just to let you know they do sell shoes in Australia as if like Karen she must of thought they did not.
Old Feb 17th 2006, 9:23 am
vb2

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

lol thanks guys, pmsl at your posts!!
its a girl thing!
regards
vb2
Old Feb 17th 2006, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

As above cleaned them,ensure that there is no mud on them..... wiped them over with disinfectant

Happy cleaning how many have you got

Sue x
Old Feb 17th 2006, 9:32 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

wiped ours down with Jeyes Fluid and made sure no soil on them.

All passed quarantine.

Good luck with the packing and preps. Nightmare time innit
Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:11 am
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
wiped ours down with Jeyes Fluid and made sure no soil on them.

All passed quarantine.

Good luck with the packing and preps. Nightmare time innit
OMG - I thought the hard part was getting the applications in - wouldn't of given all this sort of boll***s a second thought if hadn't read it here. This is going to be hard work all this moving palaver. I gather ths means all hubbys tools (and there a few of them) have to be spotless OMG OMG hyperventilating now.
Katie
Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:15 am
vb2

yes i will use disinfectant too i think
gone from having 70+ pairs down to 20!! wouldnt have gotten rid of any of them if i had known what i know now!!
regards
vb2

Originally Posted by Sue2
As above cleaned them,ensure that there is no mud on them..... wiped them over with disinfectant

Happy cleaning how many have you got

Sue x
Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

ex-GLOS will become famous soon enoughex-GLOS will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by glennandkate
OMG - I thought the hard part was getting the applications in - wouldn't of given all this sort of boll***s a second thought if hadn't read it here. This is going to be hard work all this moving palaver. I gather ths means all hubbys tools (and there a few of them) have to be spotless OMG OMG hyperventilating now.
Katie
Worzel was only half kidding about the shoes. In Brisbane, a lot of people just don't wear them - Flip Flops/Thongs are all you need.
Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:17 am
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ex-GLOS
Worzel was only half kidding about the shoes. In Brisbane, a lot of people just don't wear them - Flip Flops/Thongs are all you need.
So I can liberate my toes eh
Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:18 am
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by vb2
me again!
thanks
vb2
Oooooooohhhh I love shoes!

I shipped over 134 pairs of my beloved shoes...*dreamy gaze* Can't wait to see them all again wrapped perfectly in their little shoes boxes with photos on the front so I know which shoe to choose without opening the box! As long as they aren't muddy its fine!

My container is held up with the backlog and I'm missing them.!!! My riding boots, however, were another matter! they had to be expertly cleaned of any farm yard materials!
Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vb2
yes i will use disinfectant too i think
gone from having 70+ pairs down to 20!! wouldnt have gotten rid of any of them if i had known what i know now!!
regards
vb2

Trust me you'll live in flip flops-thongs every day

Sue x
Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:24 am
vb2

ahhhhh you're kidding!! i am absolutely gutted now!
i have got rid of sooooooo many shoes - i love them too!!!
cant believe it, state of shock!
but then saying that, never even wore most of them - story of my life! why do us girlies do that?
psychologists please?
regards
vb2

Originally Posted by Welshie
Oooooooohhhh I love shoes!

I shipped over 134 pairs of my beloved shoes...*dreamy gaze* Can't wait to see them all again wrapped perfectly in their little shoes boxes with photos on the front so I know which shoe to choose without opening the box! As long as they aren't muddy its fine!

My container is held up with the backlog and I'm missing them.!!! My riding boots, however, were another matter! they had to be expertly cleaned of any farm yard materials!
Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

nurseali has a spectacular aura aboutnurseali has a spectacular aura aboutnurseali has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by vb2
me again!
thanks
vb2
A girl after my own heart! Just been packing my shoes got a crate full to be shipped over.
Alison
Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:27 am
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by vb2
ahhhhh you're kidding!! i am absolutely gutted now!
i have got rid of sooooooo many shoes - i love them too!!!
cant believe it, state of shock!
but then saying that, never even wore most of them - story of my life! why do us girlies do that?
psychologists please?
regards
vb2

arrrrrrrrr NOOOOOOOOO you don't throw them away in case you might need them in a few years time!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.