Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just arrived in Perth!

Just arrived in Perth!

Old Mar 1st 2009, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Just arrived in Perth!

well its been a week since my arrival, and it's all been good so far. Feel very at home in a guest house I had previously stayed in. On limited internet connection, but TFN and medicare sorted. Just need to get a second hand car, and somewhere permanant to live, and of course some friends would be great
Can anyone recommend a second hand car dealer, and is anyone else looking to meet up with a new comer to Perth?
Thanks
Old Mar 1st 2009, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Wendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Just arrived in Perth!

Can't recommend anyone on the car, same as here have them checked out can RAC or similar do it for you? Mainly wanted to say good luck

Last edited by Wendy66; Mar 1st 2009 at 11:17 am. Reason: typo
Old Mar 1st 2009, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

yogita_dabasia is a jewel in the roughyogita_dabasia is a jewel in the roughyogita_dabasia is a jewel in the roughyogita_dabasia is a jewel in the rough

Hi, welcome. If you would like to meet up with some people recently arrived to Perth, pm me, and I'll put you in touch with a friendly bunch who have regular meets
Old Mar 1st 2009, 1:30 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunflower7
well its been a week since my arrival, and it's all been good so far. Feel very at home in a guest house I had previously stayed in. On limited internet connection, but TFN and medicare sorted. Just need to get a second hand car, and somewhere permanant to live, and of course some friends would be great
Can anyone recommend a second hand car dealer, and is anyone else looking to meet up with a new comer to Perth?
Thanks
Where in Perth are you? It's a very big place geographically so it might be helpful if you let us know north or south. As for meets, if you're in the north we have a regular group who meet for coffee on Wednesdays from 11 at the Coffee Club at Lakeside Joondalup shopping centre.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 1:31 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yogita_dabasia
Hi, welcome. If you would like to meet up with some people recently arrived to Perth, pm me, and I'll put you in touch with a friendly bunch who have regular meets
Why not post it in the meet up section so more people can benefit?