Jobs in WA

Old Jun 15th 2006, 6:00 pm
Rocko since Feb 07

markrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nice
Smile Jobs in WA

My hubbie and I are eagerly awaiting our 139 visa we have paid bond on 6th june 2006. We are looking for work soonin WA, I am a Nanny for over 3 year olds and hubbie is IT Consultant/Desktop Support analyst. If anyone has any vacancies please could they let us know. We are waiting for visa and will be ready to move 1st Sept (visa allowing).

Also wanting any info about job search in Oz, recommendde agencies etc.

Thanks

Angie(and Mark)
Old Jun 15th 2006, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

woody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant future
Default Re: Jobs in WA

Originally Posted by markrj
My hubbie and I are eagerly awaiting our 139 visa we have paid bond on 6th june 2006. We are looking for work soonin WA, I am a Nanny for over 3 year olds and hubbie is IT Consultant/Desktop Support analyst. If anyone has any vacancies please could they let us know. We are waiting for visa and will be ready to move 1st Sept (visa allowing).

Thanks

Angie(and Mark)
Hi Angie

Don't know about agencies etc but this is the newspaper website for WA.

www.thewest.com.au

there are loads of jobs each week and you can set your preferences so that you get emails for jobs to your spec.

Debs
Old Jun 16th 2006, 2:27 pm
Rocko since Feb 07

markrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nice
Smile Re: Jobs in WA

Debs, wow thanks heaps for that

Really useful info.

Thanks again

Angie(and Mark)
Old Jun 17th 2006, 2:09 pm
Just Joined

paul_e is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks

Angie(and Mark)

Hi Angie & Mark

My partner & I are also trying to get into Oz; i'm an Applications Analyst and my partner a Medical Assistant (Pathology) but every door seems to get slammed shut at every turn.....any advice or directions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Paul
Old Jun 19th 2006, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Paul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to all

Hi...

I am happy to help if I can with the IT job side as I have some contacts on the recruitment agency side, drop me a PM with some more specific work experience details and I will see how I can help.

Cheers

Paul

PS My wife worked as a nanny back in the UK but I still haven't persuaded her to return to work yet after having kids ourselves!!
Old Jun 20th 2006, 2:58 pm
Rocko since Feb 07

Have PM you although I dont know how much it will help. www.immi.gov.au is about all I can suggest or get a migration agent to look into your options for you. We did online assesment and that made us decide the visa type for us(139 Designated area sponsored) I have Uncle in Oz who will be my sponsor and assurer. This is how we got in. you might look into the state sponsored visa if all else fails.

Angie(and mark)
Old Jun 20th 2006, 3:01 pm
Rocko since Feb 07

Ah yes, I remeber if you get a job offer I am sure WA government would sponsor you. I seem to remember that if you get a job offer most states will sponsor you, but you would need to check individually with them.

Angie(and Mark)
Old Jun 20th 2006, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

woody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant future

Ah yes, I remeber if you get a job offer I am sure WA government would sponsor you. I seem to remember that if you get a job offer most states will sponsor you, but you would need to check individually with them.

Angie(and Mark)
If you get a job offer, you can always go for the 457 or RSMS visa which is the option I am going for. I am going on a 457 and they are going to transfer to permanent when I get there as it is a bit quicker.

Debs
Old Jun 20th 2006, 3:22 pm
Rocko since Feb 07

Paul and Chloe

We have emailed you. I cant seem to send attachments via this site. If you would kindly give us an email address to send a copy of our CV that would be great.

Thanks

Angie(and Mark)