Job Advice

Old Apr 28th 2007, 5:32 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Job Advice

OK so not sure if either of the jobs are going to work out at all.

So worst comes to the worst and they fall through what can we do?
Apparently my husband has a skill that is on the list and I know he wants to move to Australia regardless but wants to know he has a job out there first.

So what can we do ? Any advice much appreciated........
Oh he's been called many htings (job wise )
but Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer is one used most often
Electrical Engineer is another or Maintenance Electrician all been used by companies he's worked for over here.

Any ideas where he can look for jobs i'd appreciate cause I can't stand to see the grumpy look on his stubbly mug. We've looked on a few websites but most want you to have a permanent visa prior to sending in an application.
I don't think he'd care whereabouts in Australia he worked though he does like Melbourne.
I wasn't particularly keen but going and trying it would be better than having him moping.

Again any help much appreciated

Jenjen
Old Apr 28th 2007, 11:09 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job Advice

http://www.jobsearch.com.au/ this site has links to all the job-sites.

Very unusual to have a job before you come out.

The economy is booming and unemployment is at a 30 year low so with 'hands-on' skills you shouldn't have too much trouble.

Post on http://z7.invisionfree.com/BritVics/...hp?showforum=1 and see whether anybody works for anybody looking to sponsor.

Ian