Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Jet-lag and flying well...

Jet-lag and flying well...

Old Jan 31st 2006, 6:50 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jet-lag and flying well...

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I don't know if you can get it in Oz, I got mine off ebay

From an ebay health shop in USA,

Let me know if you want me to PM details
Ooh yes please

Last edited by Clippy; Jan 31st 2006 at 6:52 am. Reason: spelling!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 10:01 am
Chelmsford>Leeds>NSW!

lel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nice

Just looked out my melatonin and it's a brand called "Biovea" and made in the US. ( www.biovea.com )
I'm not sure where it came from as the MIL ordered if for herself and gave it to us in the end (as it arrived too late for her flight!)

It's a hormone that (I seem to remember) tries to regulate the seratonin in your brain, well, I say regulate, it kind of counteracts the seratonin level in order for you to be more relaxed and promote sleep.

It also says on it the pack: "Slows down the Ageing Process" sounds good to me - think I might have one tonight!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 10:55 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lel_smiff
Just looked out my melatonin and it's a brand called "Biovea" and made in the US. ( www.biovea.com )
I'm not sure where it came from as the MIL ordered if for herself and gave it to us in the end (as it arrived too late for her flight!)

It's a hormone that (I seem to remember) tries to regulate the seratonin in your brain, well, I say regulate, it kind of counteracts the seratonin level in order for you to be more relaxed and promote sleep.

It also says on it the pack: "Slows down the Ageing Process" sounds good to me - think I might have one tonight!
Lol, think I need a bucket of it then!