Javascript!!

Old Dec 13th 2005, 1:08 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Javascript!!

Does anyone have any Javascript that i can plug into my site that will display Brisbane time and London time?

Ta !
Old Dec 13th 2005, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

stokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant futurestokesy43 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Javascript!!

Originally Posted by wargod
Does anyone have any Javascript that i can plug into my site that will display Brisbane time and London time?

Ta !
Don't have the exact answer right at this minute, if I get time later then I'll see if I can write something for you.

Be careful when working in Javascript because the dates are that of the local client machine not the web server. So make sure you use UTC dates and work from those otherwise you might get strange results for users in London and Brisbane.

Is it not possible to generate these on the server?
Old Dec 13th 2005, 3:16 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Ta !
Mate, is this any good?

World Time Zone
Old Dec 14th 2005, 7:00 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Mate, is this any good?

World Time Zone
Thanks for the thought - i did look at that one - although it isnt exactly what i was after.....

What i am doing is creating a site that family and friends etc can 'book' a virtual meeting/phone call/web cam chat etc.. and on the page i have a calendar and an area for them to type in the approx time of the chat etc currently i have just 'hard coded' remember Brisbane is +10 Hours, what i was looking to do was have a clock both of the UK time (easy) and that of Brisbane (not so easy).

Thanks anyway though.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 7:31 am

Thanks for the thought - i did look at that one - although it isnt exactly what i was after.....

What i am doing is creating a site that family and friends etc can 'book' a virtual meeting/phone call/web cam chat etc.. and on the page i have a calendar and an area for them to type in the approx time of the chat etc currently i have just 'hard coded' remember Brisbane is +10 Hours, what i was looking to do was have a clock both of the UK time (easy) and that of Brisbane (not so easy).

Thanks anyway though.
Mate send me the code for your UK time then and I'll have a gander.

Rich
Old Dec 14th 2005, 7:59 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Mate send me the code for your UK time then and I'll have a gander.

Rich
Thanks but Google has come to the rescue once again !!

http://www.maxxblade.co.uk/clock/
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:50 am

Thanks but Google has come to the rescue once again !!

http://www.maxxblade.co.uk/clock/
Beautiful!
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:56 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Ta !
Try www.dynamicdrive.com if no luck, steal alan collets code from go matilda

StevO
Old Dec 14th 2005, 9:07 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Try www.dynamicdrive.com if no luck, steal alan collets code from go matilda

StevO
Cheers Steve - but i have sorted it !!
Attached Thumbnails Javascript!!-calendar.jpg