Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Jan applicants MODL 136

Jan applicants MODL 136

Old May 5th 2006, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of
Default Jan applicants MODL 136

just wondering if any jan applicants have heard anything yet? I am begining to be a pain in the a**e to myself let alone anyone else! I think i need to have a good drink and relax really getting anxious now, i just want to be there.Mind you i think my mind is there already ! is everyone else feeling like this or am i going mad!!!!!!!!! Seriously i know i am not mad just an inpatient eager beaver although some of you after reading this will disagree
Old May 5th 2006, 9:23 am
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jan applicants MODL 136

Originally Posted by upthehammers
just wondering if any jan applicants have heard anything yet? I am begining to be a pain in the a**e to myself let alone anyone else! I think i need to have a good drink and relax really getting anxious now, i just want to be there.Mind you i think my mind is there already ! is everyone else feeling like this or am i going mad!!!!!!!!! Seriously i know i am not mad just an inpatient eager beaver although some of you after reading this will disagree
I'm right with you. Takes over completely doesn't it?

We applied Jan 6th and Ack on 13th Jan so surely we must hear something soon!!!!!!

I know I'm driving myself crazy too so I definitely need to relax and have a beer tonight once meds are out of the way.

Where you heading?

Fingers and toes crossed.....,and anything else that will physically cross, for all of us

xRachx
Old May 5th 2006, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ladywithatorch
I'm right with you. Takes over completely doesn't it?

We applied Jan 6th and Ack on 13th Jan so surely we must hear something soon!!!!!!

I know I'm driving myself crazy too so I definitely need to relax and have a beer tonight once meds are out of the way.

Where you heading?

Fingers and toes crossed.....,and anything else that will physically cross, for all of us

xRachx
Good luck with meds they really are easy so try not to worry.We are heading to buderim on the sunshine coast.Nikki
Old May 5th 2006, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

hi Niki,im sure that you will get some very good news soon.I remember that you are about a month behind us and we got ours April 20.So just hang in there ,you are nearly there and i will look out for your "i got it" x Irishbloo
Old May 5th 2006, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by irishbloo
hi Niki,im sure that you will get some very good news soon.I remember that you are about a month behind us and we got ours April 20.So just hang in there ,you are nearly there and i will look out for your "i got it" x Irishbloo
Thanks for those words its what i need to hear at the moment.I think i am getting stressed now house is sold you feel you do not belong anywhere.Just want to get on with our new life
Old May 5th 2006, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Sun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really nice

Originally Posted by upthehammers
Thanks for those words its what i need to hear at the moment.I think i am getting stressed now house is sold you feel you do not belong anywhere.Just want to get on with our new life

I reckon you will hear soon. We are around the same time as Irishbloo but we didn't front load the meds and that is what is holding us back. Have a look at our timeline for further info.

We are also hoping to go to the Sunshine Coast, hopefully by October, so perhaps see you at a meet one day.
Old May 5th 2006, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

dreamof_oz is on a distinguished road

Im MODL also. Application received 16th Jan 06. I've not front loaded my meds but sent pc with application.

Fingers crossed should be anytime soon.
Old May 5th 2006, 5:56 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

hi guys, we're on the 136 MODL. sent application on the 12th Jan, hoping to hear something in the next 2-4 weeks hopefully.
Old May 6th 2006, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

loopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really niceloopyloo2 is just really nice

hiya

we are jan applicants the 19th to be exact and have frontloaded our meds on the 2.3.06 the lcu in sydney queried my daughters medicals as her passport had run out so presumably they are looking through them. my agent has anticipated the middle of may we should hear something, but im not sure whether thats the case officer or the medicals or when our medicals would have been requested???????

everything is such a mystery!!!

regards
louise

Originally Posted by sparks124
hi guys, we're on the 136 MODL. sent application on the 12th Jan, hoping to hear something in the next 2-4 weeks hopefully.
Old May 7th 2006, 2:28 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by loopyloo2
hiya

we are jan applicants the 19th to be exact and have frontloaded our meds on the 2.3.06 the lcu in sydney queried my daughters medicals as her passport had run out so presumably they are looking through them. my agent has anticipated the middle of may we should hear something, but im not sure whether thats the case officer or the medicals or when our medicals would have been requested???????

everything is such a mystery!!!

regards
louise
if all the required information is present when you are issued with a CO i.e meds police checks etc then they can make the decision yes or no there and then. if you haven't sent all the required information then as long as you have met all the other requirements your CO will then request the outstanding information. once they have received the additional information and everything is in order they will then grant.
time frame for CO approx 4 months (grant at this time if all info is present), grant 6 months if meds are requested at 4 months.