Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I've reached a whole new rudeness level on the job front

I've reached a whole new rudeness level on the job front

Old Mar 15th 2012, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

leftfield is just really niceleftfield is just really niceleftfield is just really niceleftfield is just really niceleftfield is just really niceleftfield is just really niceleftfield is just really niceleftfield is just really niceleftfield is just really niceleftfield is just really nice
Default Re: I've reached a whole new rudeness level on the job front

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Why? Because I challenge your constant and unending bitching and whinging?

The answer is no. If you don't like what I say then put me on ignore, but remember, to ignore is ignorant.
If you hate the UK so much and love it in Perth so much why haven't you got anything better to do than hanging about on here trying to wind people up??

I won't be ignoring you if you reply btw I'll just be doing something slightly more interesting like practicing onanism into a wet flannel.
Old Mar 15th 2012, 1:52 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leftfield
practicing onanism into a wet flannel.
enjoy
Old Mar 15th 2012, 1:58 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
enjoy
I was expecting a CF=0 reply
Old Mar 16th 2012, 12:13 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I was expecting a CF=0 reply
Gotta keep the haters guessing
Old Mar 16th 2012, 2:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SillyOldBag
I think some are being deliberately harsh on TE's choice of words. I more or less said the same thing first - I am very troubled by the fact that now the only work I am able to find is stacking shelves, part-time and casual. I do not look down on people who do this job, we all have different reasons for doing the job we do, all jobs have an intrinsic value and make a necessary contribution. Perhaps "degrading" was not the right word to use but hey it's a forum and we all at times probably type things without always thinking if that was exactly the right choice of words. I just think because TE is a stronger more outspoken person than I am that she has received a lambasting and I did not.

I get exactly where she is coming from and I believe if you read the post in the spirit in which it was intended as I am sure all who read the post could choose to do ... or perhaps chose not to.

TE doesn't need me to stand up for her, she is more than capable of fighting her own battles, I just think that this was more about who the posters involved are rather than the issue itself. I'm a bit over all this bitching and sniping that I read here, there are more important things in life to concern ourselves about.
I think at times we all take ourselves a little too seriously. Does it really matter if a person says something unless it is a direct attack against us as an individual of course.

Anybody can claim to be anything they want to be online so it doesn't matter in the slightest. Ideas and personal experience can be of interest and use at times, but the rest I'd take with a pinch of salt.