Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I've only got a small one..

I've only got a small one..

Old Dec 31st 2004, 6:53 am
Badge

Talking I've only got a small one..

..a shed that is...

last night, I was with the CFA taking part in a fuel reduction burn on a local hobby farm. The smallholder had the best shed I have ever seen, with a toilet, shower, bath all plumbed in. It was even decorated. His tools were hanging immaculately, graded by size and use. Frankly, we were all gob smacked.

As it happens, the blokes at work have been giving me all sorts of tips on the use of the shed (many which involve ensuring sole ownership of, lol) and as it happens, I was allocating a bit of time over to how I can make my shed a delight to work in. (at the moment, first of, it needs a good clean out).

Any ideas. Whose got pictures of their shed?

BM

Old Dec 31st 2004, 11:38 am
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: I've only got a small one..

Originally Posted by Badge
..a shed that is...

last night, I was with the CFA taking part in a fuel reduction burn on a local hobby farm. The smallholder had the best shed I have ever seen, with a toilet, shower, bath all plumbed in. It was even decorated. His tools were hanging immaculately, graded by size and use. Frankly, we were all gob smacked.

As it happens, the blokes at work have been giving me all sorts of tips on the use of the shed (many which involve ensuring sole ownership of, lol) and as it happens, I was allocating a bit of time over to how I can make my shed a delight to work in. (at the moment, first of, it needs a good clean out).

Any ideas. Whose got pictures of their shed?

BM
Badge,
do you get the programm she heads out there?
It's about people who love sheds!!! Even had shed of the year

Mine just hides at the bottom of the garden, blocking out a bit of the neighbours! But it looks nice!! (that's it I'm sad )

Isuppose if it's hot, lining / insulating the shed would be a good idea.
Hanging the tools would also stop the hours you spend looking for them. (Well I do )

Bye
Mark
Old Dec 31st 2004, 12:22 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

.....too much information Badge!!!

oh.......err..........

(well, someone had to say it!!)

happy new year to you badge!! (and the mrs, and the badge-to-be!)

sue
Old Dec 31st 2004, 5:00 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Re: I've only got a small one..

Its not the size that matters but what you do with it.Or so I am told
Old Dec 31st 2004, 10:26 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Badge
His tools were hanging immaculately, graded by size and use.
I used to do this when in the UK. Trouble is when you bought a new tool you were buggered with nowhere to hang it

I was going to say my wife uses a similar system but she wouldn't like me saying that