Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ive asked this already but

Ive asked this already but

Old Aug 16th 2006, 3:32 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ive asked this already but

when I send in the citizenship applications do I send the photographs with it. Or do I keep the foties for when we get our interview?

Thanks in advance
H
Old Aug 16th 2006, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ive asked this already but

Originally Posted by biggy
when I send in the citizenship applications do I send the photographs with it. Or do I keep the foties for when we get our interview?

Thanks in advance
H
Hi H

I took my photos with me to the interview

Sharon
Old Aug 16th 2006, 3:41 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks in advance
H
Are you applying online or offline (paper)?

Peter
Old Aug 16th 2006, 3:44 am

Originally Posted by ptlabs
Are you applying online or offline (paper)?

Peter

well I have been trying for the last 6 weeks dto do it online....but the syatem keeps screwin up so I have resorted to the offline version
Old Aug 16th 2006, 4:07 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

well I have been trying for the last 6 weeks dto do it online....but the syatem keeps screwin up so I have resorted to the offline version
If you applied offline, you'll need to bring a certified/endorsed photo of yourself to the interview.

If you applied online, you'll need to bring a certified/endorsed photo of yourself with the appropriate form for identification with you for the interview.

Peter
Old Aug 16th 2006, 4:13 am

Originally Posted by ptlabs
If you applied offline, you'll need to bring a certified/endorsed photo of yourself to the interview.

If you applied online, you'll need to bring a certified/endorsed photo of yourself with the appropriate form for identification with you for the interview.

Peter

thanks for that
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:18 am
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for that
Jim has his interview on Friday, which is only 3 weeks after I posted the form, so you may be an Australian sooner than you think!

Good Luck,
Jane
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:38 pm

Originally Posted by JaneandJim
Jim has his interview on Friday, which is only 3 weeks after I posted the form, so you may be an Australian sooner than you think!

Good Luck,
Jane

I should have just sent of the bloomin form by post and it could all be done by now, we were hoping to get our ceremony on citizenship day but as that is in mid SEPT there is not a hope in hells chance of makin that one lol