Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Its THAT time of year again......

Its THAT time of year again......

Old Oct 17th 2005, 1:57 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Its THAT time of year again......

,,,,and the first nasty varmint cockroach has just met a sticky Baygon-induced end! :scared: Never mind bird flu, can someone introduce Cockroach Flu please, and wipe them all out!
Old Oct 17th 2005, 1:59 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Its THAT time of year again......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
,,,,and the first nasty varmint cockroach has just met a sticky Baygon-induced end! :scared: Never mind bird flu, can someone introduce Cockroach Flu please, and wipe them all out!

LOL...ewwww poor you!! I must admit, the cockies are about the only thing I DONT miss about living in Brissy....

Lived in one rental where they were so bad at first that I would, at night, walk to the kitchen door and before stepping onto the lino turn on the light and just watch them all scurry back to their hiding places....they were revolting!!!

You should check with your landlord or agent....our landlord when I lived up there actually paid to spray the house for us???

Hels
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:05 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

"Okay boys, remember we got to get to the broomstick before she does"
Attached Thumbnails Its THAT time of year again......-cockroach-1.jpg  
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:16 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

polly get the plug ins. they are magic. we have two in the house and they work
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

Dawn&Jamie is on a distinguished road

I cant stand those things, stayed in a poxy hotel in Gibraltar years ago, spent the whole night in the foyer chatting to the porter, couldnt bear to stay in the room, they were everywhere!!! :scared:
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:23 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
polly get the plug ins. they are magic. we have two in the house and they work
Might do that Soapy - not toooo worried yet, we had a couple in April when we moved in, then nothing till one now. The landlord here is pretty good so I think he'll get the place done if necessary (better than the last guy - think he WAS a cockroach - certainly looked rather like one )
And Bix - if I catch them on my newly serviced broom, there'll be trouble
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:26 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Might do that Soapy - not toooo worried yet, we had a couple in April when we moved in, then nothing till one now. The landlord here is pretty good so I think he'll get the place done if necessary (better than the last guy - think he WAS a cockroach - certainly looked rather like one )
And Bix - if I catch them on my newly serviced broom, there'll be trouble
we have had one plug in all year and only saw one roach, but that was in the loo, where the drain is. so i guess it came in there. mrs soapy ordered me out to get another lol
its good for keeping mice out too
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:32 pm
Home and Happy

we have had one plug in all year and only saw one roach, but that was in the loo, where the drain is. so i guess it came in there. mrs soapy ordered me out to get another lol
Excellent!!! I'll get one! Haven't seen a mouse in this house yet and I'd like to keep it that way No more slum living
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Excellent!!! I'll get one! Haven't seen a mouse in this house yet and I'd like to keep it that way No more slum living
we are near the sea, so we see a few rats and mice now and again. i wouldnt want them in the house.so
theres nae moose loose aboot this hoose
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:40 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

How do you know they work ?
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
How do you know they work ?
keeps my son out of the hoose and hes a creepy wee B45t4r)
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:44 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

keeps my son out of the hoose and hes a creepy wee B45t4r)

Mmmmmm.....must work on rhinos, hippos and elephants too cos bet you don't see many of them in your hoos.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:47 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
Mmmmmm.....must work on rhinos, hippos and elephants too cos bet you don't see many of them in your hoos.
good point bixie
but it lets me in
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:51 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Tis probably a very techie thing and highly pH sensitive
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
Tis probably a very techie thing and highly pH sensitive
true mate, ill turn it up tonight and it might not let mrs soapy in when she gets home from a nightshift

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.