Reload this Page >

its me again.. i need somewhere to stay

its me again.. i need somewhere to stay

Old Apr 12th 2006, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

5teve is an unknown quantity at this point
Default its me again.. i need somewhere to stay

Hi guys...

i found out monday that i am coming over to Perth for 6 weeks.. working... for a company that i got a job with on my last visit... problem is that i am coming over next monday arriving in perth on the 18th April! eek... its been hell of a rush to get things organised and im only half way there!

anyway the last real thing that i need sorting out is accomodation... i dont think i will get a rental place for 6 weeks... so im thinking a room to rent would be good... or im even considering a static caravan as i know there are some parks to the north west!

ideally i would like to be in the north west as that the area we should be living in later this year... anything upto 20 miles out... no further as im going to be cycling into work... but i guess its a case of beggers cant be choosers! so please... let me have your ideas and offers now

Thanks

Steve
Old Apr 12th 2006, 11:41 pm
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: its me again.. i need somewhere to stay

Originally Posted by 5teve
Hi guys...

i found out monday that i am coming over to Perth for 6 weeks.. working... for a company that i got a job with on my last visit... problem is that i am coming over next monday arriving in perth on the 18th April! eek... its been hell of a rush to get things organised and im only half way there!

anyway the last real thing that i need sorting out is accomodation... i dont think i will get a rental place for 6 weeks... so im thinking a room to rent would be good... or im even considering a static caravan as i know there are some parks to the north west!

ideally i would like to be in the north west as that the area we should be living in later this year... anything upto 20 miles out... no further as im going to be cycling into work... but i guess its a case of beggers cant be choosers! so please... let me have your ideas and offers now

Thanks

Steve
Sorry Steve can't help. Bump the post up for you, hope you'll get some advice as Perth is waking up now. Good luck!
Old Apr 13th 2006, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 5teve
Hi guys...

Thanks

Steve
Sorry Steve im 2 hours away, but im sure one of our lovely expats will be able to help you out, they are a nice bunch.
Denise
Old Apr 13th 2006, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

5teve is an unknown quantity at this point

hi guys...

apologies not needed

as always a pleasure to see replies

Steve
Old Apr 13th 2006, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

zimbo70 will become famous soon enough

Steve,

Try looking at this web site under the Perth section. www.gumtree.com. You might be able to temp accomodation on this site.

Regards Rob