Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

It's gone.....now the long wait...

It's gone.....now the long wait...

Old Dec 12th 2002, 11:35 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold
Talking It's gone.....now the long wait...

Omigod - I did it. The courier came and took my application away! Now comes the long wait. Did anybody else get the awful feeling - as soon as the courier dissapeared out of sight - that you may have missed something? A bit like going out for the night and you can't remember if you turned the iron off or not. I hate that feeling!
Wish me luck!
W.
Old Dec 12th 2002, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It's gone.....now the long wait...

Well Done...I'm sure it'll be fine. Relax for christmas and enjoy it (might be your last in the UK)

Good Luck
Mash..

Originally posted by Wanderlust
Omigod - I did it. The courier came and took my application away! Now comes the long wait. Did anybody else get the awful feeling - as soon as the courier dissapeared out of sight - that you may have missed something? A bit like going out for the night and you can't remember if you turned the iron off or not. I hate that feeling!
Wish me luck!
W.
Old Dec 12th 2002, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

iancurtis is an unknown quantity at this point

'Relax for christmas and enjoy it (might be your last in the UK)'

Wouldn't bet on it !
Old Dec 12th 2002, 12:35 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by iancurtis
> 'Relax for christmas and enjoy it (might be your last in the UK)'

Wouldn't bet on it !
Neither would I!
Old Dec 12th 2002, 2:29 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Why not bet on it ?- 50 weeks estimate from Adelaide, and many from Jan Feb 2002 and on getting PR in the current year. Yes there is that lot of us out here, transfer from London, and the Left behind brigade bordering on 20th months. Me for one wishes you luck Wanderlust, I just wish I hadn't chosen the 'wrong' visa queue!

cheers
Old Dec 12th 2002, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I am sure things will all go to plan, the visas do seem to be ticking along now. It might be your last Christmas, some people are getting their visas after 9 - 10 months, so we can live and hope.

Tina