It's gone!!!

Old Jul 13th 2004, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

sumpti is an unknown quantity at this point
Post It's gone!!!

Well that's it the first part has finally gone... :scared:
After weeks of researching and collating info, (only to discover we didn't need half of it!) the skills assessment has been posted today............now we wait:scared: 6weeks I think i've been advised. Gone to Vetassess...anyone, no of any shorter times well here's keeping everything crossed and wait!
And thanks guys for putting me in touch with George Lombard, big help Will keep you posted
Old Jul 13th 2004, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Three P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura about

Good Luck with the Skills Assessment.

We are into our 6th week of waiting for a reply from VETASSESS so it should be anytime now (fingers crossed). Think our postman must think I'm stalking him now everytime he walks up the road I'm stood at the window watching where he's going!

J.
Old Jul 13th 2004, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Three P's
Good Luck with the Skills Assessment.

We are into our 6th week of waiting for a reply from VETASSESS so it should be anytime now (fingers crossed). Think our postman must think I'm stalking him now everytime he walks up the road I'm stood at the window watching where he's going!

J.
:scared: scary! good luck hopefully should come through soon for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Just try not to kiss the postie, when he delivers your mail, otherwise he may get the wrong idea he he!:PARTY: I certainly will be getting nervous and stalking everyone! Good Luck!
Old Jul 14th 2004, 7:31 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Ours took 10 days, but we did have urgency status as working to a deadline created by my hubby turning 30 and losing points!
Old Jul 14th 2004, 7:31 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Send itto the attention of the manager, Barry Parker! That might speed it up!
Old Jul 14th 2004, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by lucyb
Send itto the attention of the manager, Barry Parker! That might speed it up!
wow! what a turn around. unfortunately has already ben dispatched but thanks for the thought!
good luck