Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Its days like this....

Its days like this....

Old Nov 9th 2008, 4:33 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Its days like this....

that i'm glad i live in Aus .

The weather is puurrrrfect here in Melbourne and i'm not freezin' me wotsits off back in merry olde England

cheers

Lee
Old Nov 9th 2008, 4:55 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its days like this....

its lovely over here in perth too x
Old Nov 9th 2008, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Merseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

It's a lovely day in Adelaide too, about 22c. I'm enjoying the nice sunny weather while I can....before it gets too hot to really enjoy and I have to sit under the air conditioner for some relief!
Old Nov 9th 2008, 5:33 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Merseygirl
It's a lovely day in Adelaide too, about 22c. I'm enjoying the nice sunny weather while I can....before it gets too hot to really enjoy and I have to sit under the air conditioner for some relief!
Sydney is lovely today. not too hot, just right. The sunset last night over Maroubra was simply awesome.
Attached Thumbnails Its days like this....-img_0003.jpg  
Old Nov 9th 2008, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

autorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to all

It's 8ºc, but actually mostly blue and sunny so far in London today but I'm sure that's going to change before I make it out the door!!

Oh well, here's to more sunshine once we move to the Gold Coast mid next year!!!
Old Nov 9th 2008, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

kkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant future

Yeh,
We had a wonderful day today at Black Rock, in Melbourne.
Snorkelling and Kayaking with the kids, great fun.
It all makes it worthwhile.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 8:26 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful day in Perth's northern suburbs. We spent the day up in Guilderton kayaking, wading in the water and generally loving the blue sky and sunshine.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

covphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant future

Ok you're all making me jealous, but at least we have all of that to look forward to when we eventually get there
Old Nov 9th 2008, 9:11 am
Mauled by the Tigers

Willerby_brisbane has a spectacular aura aboutWillerby_brisbane has a spectacular aura aboutWillerby_brisbane has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by autorock
It's 8ºc, but actually mostly blue and sunny so far in London today but I'm sure that's going to change before I make it out the door!!

Oh well, here's to more sunshine once we move to the Gold Coast mid next year!!!
Actually Autorock, you obviously havent heard still being in the UK, but due to the global credit crunch the Gold Coast will not be having any sunshine from mid next year so as to save on energy usage with Air conditioners. The federal Government will only be allowing cloudy days until the crunch is over and according to analysts that could be 2-3 yrs......... sorry to be the bearer of bad news.....
Old Nov 9th 2008, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

autorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Willerby_brisbane
Actually Autorock, you obviously havent heard still being in the UK, but due to the global credit crunch the Gold Coast will not be having any sunshine from mid next year so as to save on energy usage with Air conditioners. The federal Government will only be allowing cloudy days until the crunch is over and according to analysts that could be 2-3 yrs......... sorry to be the bearer of bad news.....
I actually saw that story on the abc website just after my last post!!! Terrible! Talk about nanny state...

Then I checked out the bbc website only to find that over here the Government have decided to cut the number of day light hours by 50% so that people will spend more time at home playing board games and sleeping to cut back on credit card usage... I think it's just more political theatre in a time when we need real leadership...

I guess all in all, it's still a better prospect being in a cloudy place with good beaches so we'll be making the move anyway!