Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Its been hell to book a tickets to adelaide...

Its been hell to book a tickets to adelaide...

Old May 25th 2006, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its been hell to book a tickets to adelaide...

Originally Posted by brackley
sorry gave out wrong phone number yeaterday, andy frostick 02088768400
thanks brackely, but I had to book with the only travel agent who can find seat for all 5 of us for late 27/ there were agencies who could do a day before for real good value, but sadly son is doing he's GCSE until 27.
so I will keep the number for when we sell the house, for our final move hopefully later this year.
Old May 25th 2006, 4:23 pm
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
I thought the wait for visa was hell, then we got it, look back at it, and it wasn't too bad of wait, then came the selling of the house which hasn't been sold yet, as we have had a lot of problem with the first estate agent, now we are with someone else, then my hubby said lets go to oz end of June to save some money, rather than going in August.
well you wont believe it, all these lovely prices are non-existent, once you call them the total they give you, gives you a heart attack, once they include the airport taxes.
so we said ok lets go, and then they tell you there is no seat.
very stressful, I be the size of elephant, stress makes me eat.
so I have found travel agent through teletext, he said no flights at all to Adelaide for 27 of June on ward, fully
booked so we said try Melbourne, he has found 5 seat with one night stop over, advertise on the net for £2781, guess how much we have been quoted for on the phone £3401, what the difference.
So I dont know what to do, cause the say from 1st of July prices would double.
I hope we can find place in Melbourne to stay for a few nights before we go to Adelaide, ok I am trying to be positive.

now we still have to ship things over once we have sold the house, get jobs, wow so much stress still to come our way.
Hello you lot!!
We booked our tickets with Dial a Flight, do a search for them on google, weve been charged £1520.40p for 3 seats to adelaide on Singapore Airways.
Hang on, heres the number: 020 8225 1336, our sales guy is Charlie.

Hope this helps.
When are you going? We fly out on the 26th June.
Regards,
Paul
Old May 25th 2006, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rachel & Paul
Hello you lot!!
We booked our tickets with Dial a Flight, do a search for them on google, weve been charged £1520.40p for 3 seats to adelaide on Singapore Airways.
Hang on, heres the number: 020 8225 1336, our sales guy is Charlie.

Hope this helps.
When are you going? We fly out on the 26th June.
Regards,
Paul
hi
hubby always book with them when travels to state, they couldnt get us any thing for the 27, but could do for 26.
Old May 25th 2006, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
I thought the wait for visa was hell, then we got it, look back at it, and it wasn't too bad of wait, then came the selling of the house which hasn't been sold yet, as we have had a lot of problem with the first estate agent, now we are with someone else, then my hubby said lets go to oz end of June to save some money, rather than going in August.
well you wont believe it, all these lovely prices are non-existent, once you call them the total they give you, gives you a heart attack, once they include the airport taxes.
so we said ok lets go, and then they tell you there is no seat.
very stressful, I be the size of elephant, stress makes me eat.
so I have found travel agent through teletext, he said no flights at all to Adelaide for 27 of June on ward, fully
booked so we said try Melbourne, he has found 5 seat with one night stop over, advertise on the net for £2781, guess how much we have been quoted for on the phone £3401, what the difference.
So I dont know what to do, cause the say from 1st of July prices would double.
I hope we can find place in Melbourne to stay for a few nights before we go to Adelaide, ok I am trying to be positive.

now we still have to ship things over once we have sold the house, get jobs, wow so much stress still to come our way.

Manchester to Adelaide 29th July one way Air Singapore £540 booked through travelbag.
Old May 26th 2006, 5:38 pm
visa granted 16/5/06

soonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alison1967
Manchester to Adelaide 29th July one way Air Singapore £540 booked through travelbag.

Thanks Djfbug and Rachel & Paul, we have contacted both operators to see whether they can match our quotation from Trailfinders, (which does look quite good so far) Manchester - Perth with a 2 night stopover at Pan Pacific hotel for 4 people £2427.00 incl everything...see if they can match it