It's arrived!

Old Jul 25th 2004, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

carryon has a spectacular aura aboutcarryon has a spectacular aura aboutcarryon has a spectacular aura about
Default It's arrived!

It's arrived, no not a visa, a baby boy, at 10.58 friday morning.
Was born by C section, 3 hours later wife was up walking around, amazing. Baby had to be taken to neo natal, and is still there, had slight probs with breathing, and they cant bullshit my wife as she is a paediatric nurse at the same hospital,
Hopefully both baby and wife will be home by tuesday.
I had suggested the names Sidney for boy or Adelaide for girl{not that i'm obsessed with australia}, but after my wife threatened me with actual bodily harm we decided on the name Will Micheal.
Hopefully once we're back settled we can start looking at emigrating again, my wife always said she wanted to complete our family before persuing further.
Ithink my daughter is happy to have a little brother, she has just made a card for when we visit later.
Right i'm off to put some washing in the machine, and thats as far as it goes cos i dont know how to work the bloody think?
Us blokes ah!!
BYE BYE from the Carryon crew!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 25th 2004, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

jaycat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It's arrived!

Congratulations on your new arrival.
Old Jul 25th 2004, 9:27 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by carryon
Was born by C section, 3 hours later wife was up walking around, amazing. Baby had to be taken to neo natal, and is still there, had slight probs with breathing, and they cant bullshit my wife as she is a paediatric nurse at the same hospital,
Hopefully both baby and wife will be home by tuesday.
I had suggested the names Sidney for boy or Adelaide for girl{not that i'm obsessed with australia}, but after my wife threatened me with actual bodily harm we decided on the name Will Micheal.
Hopefully once we're back settled we can start looking at emigrating again, my wife always said she wanted to complete our family before persuing further.
Ithink my daughter is happy to have a little brother, she has just made a card for when we visit later.
Right i'm off to put some washing in the machine, and thats as far as it goes cos i dont know how to work the bloody think?
Us blokes ah!!
BYE BYE from the Carryon crew!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Its a BOY !
Old Jul 25th 2004, 10:08 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS.

All the very best.

P
Old Jul 25th 2004, 10:21 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

[QUOTE]Originally posted by carryon
Was born by C section, 3 hours later wife was up walking around,

AAAWWW cute, congratulations on your new arrival , a son.
Put some piccies up when you get the chance
johanne
Old Jul 25th 2004, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

kulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud of

Congratulations to the three of you!

Will you be coming to the Essex meet?

Lou
Old Jul 25th 2004, 12:59 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, and good wishes to you all!
Old Jul 25th 2004, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

debio is an unknown quantity at this point

Many congratulations on your new arrival.
Old Jul 25th 2004, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Congratulations!!
Did he arrive in a yellow envelope?
Old Jul 25th 2004, 2:40 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

One of each eh!

Watch out when napping changing - we have two sons so know what we are talking about

Hope Mum and your baby boy are doing fine - and you of course (with the washing)

Congratulations to you both!

da bixes
Old Jul 25th 2004, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

bettytweena is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations
Best wishes to mother & baby...............
Old Jul 25th 2004, 3:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

Congratulations (Why's there no smilie for champagne!)

Hope you can post a pic soon.

Nikki.x.
Old Jul 25th 2004, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

carryon has a spectacular aura aboutcarryon has a spectacular aura aboutcarryon has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the best wishes all. Baby has been fighting against the air line today, so rather than improving is back to the stage he was yesterday.
And i have already witnessed one of his splatterings.{Thanks for the warning Bix}. now say all being well should be home by wednesday or thursday.
Wife is fine but a little tearful today, didn't help that our daughter was a pain in the butt at the hospital today.
Still ain't worked out how to put those smiles on screen, but iv'e just had a bottle of wine sitting here on my own,[how sad}.
Wife cant wait to get home and get stuck into the gin and tonic either. Thanks again.. Carryon
Old Jul 26th 2004, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

stefian is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations
all the best

Steph