Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Its all happened so fast....

Its all happened so fast....

Old Jul 19th 2005, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

Goodwin will become famous soon enoughGoodwin will become famous soon enough
Default Its all happened so fast....

Got our visa on 1st July......Got the job the week after....flights are booked for the 23rd Aug........land on 25th Aug......start work on 29th Aug!!!!!

Just need somewhere to live out there and we are sorted!!!!

Its all beginning to become real now and I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!
Old Jul 19th 2005, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its all happened so fast....

Originally Posted by Goodwin
Got our visa on 1st July......Got the job the week after....flights are booked for the 23rd Aug........land on 25th Aug......start work on 29th Aug!!!!!

Congratulations and good luck. Where will you be working, as a matter of interest.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 4:56 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, good going! Congrats, enjoy the rest of your lives!!
Old Jul 19th 2005, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

Goodwin will become famous soon enoughGoodwin will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Congratulations and good luck. Where will you be working, as a matter of interest.
My company here in Birmingham are worldwide. I have worked there for over a year and a half now and a job in another branch has never come up before for Australia. The day my visa was granted a position came up in the Sydney branch!! So i applied and got the job!!! They are even paying for our flights!!

The branch is in North Ryde which i have been trying to research as i am not sure where we are going to live. We really want to be close to Manly but until we get our own transport i think we will have to go abit nearer to North Ryde and rent to begin with.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 5:19 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Well done getting a job to go out to, that will take the pressure off you heaps. A bit of a result getting the flights paid too!!!
Old Jul 19th 2005, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future

Talk about moving fast, well done and good luck. Andy
Old Jul 19th 2005, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

My company here in Birmingham are worldwide. I have worked there for over a year and a half now and a job in another branch has never come up before for Australia. The day my visa was granted a position came up in the Sydney branch!! So i applied and got the job!!! They are even paying for our flights!!

The branch is in North Ryde which i have been trying to research as i am not sure where we are going to live. We really want to be close to Manly but until we get our own transport i think we will have to go abit nearer to North Ryde and rent to begin with.

Fantastic. Flights paid as well, you lucky duck

Tracey