Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just booked the flights

Just booked the flights

Old Jul 19th 2005, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future
Default Just booked the flights

going to validate, flying out on the 14th August. I know we are only validating but I still can't believe it's for real. When I was on the phone to the travel agent she asked, " would you like me to sort out visas for you" my reply "no need thank you we are going on a PR visa" I had goosebumps when I said that. She sounded quite jealous. Andy
Old Jul 19th 2005, 5:57 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just booked the flights

[QUOTE=flapsterhp] my reply "no need thank you we are going on a PR visa"

Nice feeling, eh?!

Have a good trip!

Binbird
Old Jul 19th 2005, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=binbird]
Originally Posted by flapsterhp
my reply "no need thank you we are going on a PR visa"

Nice feeling, eh?!

Have a good trip!

Binbird
It sure is a nice feeling, can't wait.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Have a great trip