Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Irish eyes are smiling

Irish eyes are smiling

Old Oct 13th 2005, 11:02 pm
another aussie dreamer

sued has a brilliant futuresued has a brilliant futuresued has a brilliant futuresued has a brilliant futuresued has a brilliant futuresued has a brilliant futuresued has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Irish eyes are smiling

At long last the Tra letter has arrived and it was a big fat YES. Applied july 28th and Tra made their decision on Sept 17th but we only received letter today as there has been major problems with the post here. We're enjoying the relief for tonight and will start the visa wait tomorrow. I wanted to thank all of those who gave us help with our application and for the support during the wait-you all know who you are but a big thanks to Frazer who was great at giving us pointers with app. and to Michelle and Chef69 for all the support.

Cheers
Sue
Old Oct 13th 2005, 11:16 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irish eyes are smiling

Originally Posted by sued
At long last the Tra letter has arrived and it was a big fat YES. Applied july 28th and Tra made their decision on Sept 17th but we only received letter today as there has been major problems with the post here. We're enjoying the relief for tonight and will start the visa wait tomorrow. I wanted to thank all of those who gave us help with our application and for the support during the wait-you all know who you are but a big thanks to Frazer who was great at giving us pointers with app. and to Michelle and Chef69 for all the support.

Cheers
Sue
Congrats and good luck !!
Old Oct 14th 2005, 9:42 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Well done!
It's a great feeling isn't it.
Julie
Old Oct 14th 2005, 9:44 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Brilliant news, many congrats !!
Will join you in a drink
Carole
Old Oct 14th 2005, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wickedsid
Brilliant news, many congrats !!
Will join you in a drink
Carole
Great news, well done
Hilary
Old Oct 14th 2005, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

CK2B will become famous soon enough

Excellent news Sue, the wait has now been worth it. Best of luck with the rest of your application and enjoy the beers tonight, I'll have a few for you too

CK2B
Old Oct 15th 2005, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
Sue
well done sue,hope your irish luck gets passed around.
cheers,irishbloo
Old Oct 15th 2005, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of

Cheers
Sue
A big congratulations to you Sue and now heres to the next step!!!
Old Oct 16th 2005, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Sue, congrats on TRA, its a great feeling isn't it. If you need anything else PM me. We are finally heading to Perth on the 25th Jan 06 (if our initial house contracts are signed this week).

Again congrats
Old Oct 17th 2005, 12:19 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
Sue
No worries and congratulations to you.

Oh and next time you could remember how to spell my name
Old Oct 18th 2005, 1:25 am
another aussie dreamer

sued has a brilliant futuresued has a brilliant futuresued has a brilliant futuresued has a brilliant futuresued has a brilliant futuresued has a brilliant futuresued has a brilliant future

Thanks everyone-now the hard work begins.

Sue

p.s Sorry about that Fraser- the beer goggles were a bit misty!!