Indy Fever

Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Indy Fever

Hi everyone, dont get to come on here much these days.

We have been here for one year now and we are just about to experience the Indy. We were here at this time last year but we lived at Robina. We now live less than 500m away from the Indy Track. The preparation for this event is unbelievable. I have got lost on the way home a couple of times as it is hard to recognise which road you should be taking.

Most of the roads around the Main Beach area where we live have been blocked off now which means plenty of traffic jams for the next week

Is anyone going to the Indy?
Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:54 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Indy Fever

Originally Posted by debsy

We have been here for one year now and we are just about to experience the Indy. We were here at this time last year but we lived at Robina. We now live less than 500m away from the Indy Track. The preparation for this event is unbelievable. I have got lost on the way home a couple of times as it is hard to recognise which road you should be taking.

Most of the roads around the Main Beach area where we live have been blocked off now which means plenty of traffic jams for the next week

I'll be there in the corporate tent on Thursday - went a couple of years ago too, its worth going to see at least once I think, pretty good atmosphere
Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mlbonner
I'll be there in the corporate tent on Thursday - went a couple of years ago too, its worth going to see at least once I think, pretty good atmosphere
Hope you can find a parking space
Have a nice day Michelle.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 11:05 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Debsy,

Didn't know they held an Indy in Aus so that's something to do for the future. Not a follower but would like to see it.

Congrats on completing your first year and hope the business is doing well........hard work though no doubt.

YOU DON"T GET ON HERE ENOUGH NOWADAYS

You may not be able to advertise yourself but as a neutral I can highly recommend the
http://www.deville.com.au/
Ideal location at the top end of the Gold Coast and only 5 minutes from Seaworld.
Anyone need a holiday base this is it.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

hiya debsy,

long time no see, thats got to be a good thing eh!

call me old fashioned....what the hell is an indy??????
Old Oct 17th 2005, 11:54 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

I won`t be going but wanted to say hello
p.s (we not doin to well)
Old Oct 17th 2005, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya

We may pop down Friday evening, was talking to JJL Family and they may go too. 'I think' its kids free and adult around $40 I thinks its just the car doing some laps and warm ups....should be good to see, especially for the kids... we was down Woodroffe Ave for 5 weeks and the kids were really excited by the change then.... I bet we wont recognize the place now

Many congrats on your first year

Sue
Old Oct 17th 2005, 12:59 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
the hell is an indy??????
Indy car racing....basically the American version of Formula One.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:31 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Indy car racing....basically the American version of Formula One.
www.indy.com.au

The Bloke will be there marshalling, and normally I would be there too but some nice wet windy country called the UK beckoned......! be back there next year though.
Well worth going, plenty of action. Twilight/night racing on Friday, V8 race after the main indy race on Sunday.

Little hint to the guys - take your binoculars......lots of the high rise apartments seem to have girls on their balconies.....and they aren't wearing many clothes
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:42 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Little hint to the guys - take your binoculars......lots of the high rise apartments seem to have girls on their balconies.....and they aren't wearing many clothes
Could be a host of high rises about then
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:50 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Could be a host of high rises about then
, you smutty lion!!!
Old Oct 17th 2005, 4:07 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana
www.indy.com.au

I would be there too but some nice wet windy country called the UK beckoned......! be back there next year though.
I'm guessing the Witches Convention on 31st October is in UK this year then.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 9:42 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bordy
I'm guessing the Witches Convention on 31st October is in UK this year then.
Yep, its in the Bristol area this year
Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Back to UK Oct 05,Gold Coast Feb 05, Perth Jan 2005 (South Wales b4 that)
Wal10 will become famous soon enough

We're going Friday night, cheapest night for families.

It's Indy Fever all over the Gold Coast, plastic racing cars & chequered flags in many shops, and it's the topic of conversation on the local radio channels, so simply have to go along.

Y.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:35 pm
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

Carkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really nice

love the V8's..I will get up there to watch them one day..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.