Introduction

Old Sep 7th 2005, 3:14 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Introduction

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking for a little while now and thought it about time I got out of the shadows and introduced myself.

I'm Herrchook (one or two of you will know who I am - you know who you are )

My hubby and I have fairly recently decided to stop thinking about moving and do something about it. We're still not 100% sure we want to go but we're almost there - so much so we've already told our parents.

I've a little info about Oz having had a working holiday there a long time ago, but this time it's different - I've got 2 kids, 2 cats and a husband - it's not just me and my backpack any more!!!!

Anyway, I've got a whole ton of questions for you all and I'm looking forward to getting involved in the forums.

Speak soon

Herrchook
Old Sep 7th 2005, 3:14 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introduction

Originally Posted by herrchook
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking for a little while now and thought it about time I got out of the shadows and introduced myself.

I'm Herrchook (one or two of you will know who I am - you know who you are )

My hubby and I have fairly recently decided to stop thinking about moving and do something about it. We're still not 100% sure we want to go but we're almost there - so much so we've already told our parents.

I've a little info about Oz having had a working holiday there a long time ago, but this time it's different - I've got 2 kids, 2 cats and a husband - it's not just me and my backpack any more!!!!

Anyway, I've got a whole ton of questions for you all and I'm looking forward to getting involved in the forums.

Speak soon

Herrchook
Welcome to the forum !!
Old Sep 7th 2005, 3:18 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wargod
Welcome to the forum !!
Cheers
Old Sep 7th 2005, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

hi and welcome,

i'll even give you some karma to get you started
Old Sep 7th 2005, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

Latona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud of

hi
just a note to say hi and welcome to the long and winding road to a visa.

Denise Peter and family
Old Sep 7th 2005, 7:57 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

My hubby and I have only recently decided to get our act togther and do something about going to Oz. We have been married almost a year and I haven't even changed my name yet.....I hate paperwork, but I will have to just get on with it or we'll never get there!

Good luck with your plans!
Old Sep 7th 2005, 8:02 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to add our welcome to everyones elses, really friendly forum (most of time, beware the trolls) with bucket loads of help and assistance

Just ask, pretty sure someone will help with all that you need!!!

Sam (Alan + Girls)
Old Sep 7th 2005, 8:04 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Hi and welcome to BE,
jump on that rollercoaster !!
Carole
Old Sep 7th 2005, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

welcome to all you newies, good luck with everything.

debs
Old Sep 7th 2005, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jacknat
hi and welcome,

i'll even give you some karma to get you started
you spend too much time on this forum young man!!!!!!

498 since is it july or august 2005!!!!, my ageing memory fails me!!

see ya sunday steve