Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

spouse being over 45

spouse being over 45

Old Sep 7th 2005, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Jempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to all
Default spouse being over 45

Hi Jem here I am the main visa applicant, I am 35 yrs old, the TRA say ok, but my wife is 48 yrs will this make a difference?? on my application?? we have been married for 11 years. just could`nt find any thing in the bloody booklet 6
Old Sep 7th 2005, 8:28 pm
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: spouse being over 45

Originally Posted by Jempower
Hi Jem here I am the main visa applicant, I am 35 yrs old, the TRA say ok, but my wife is 48 yrs will this make a difference?? on my application?? we have been married for 11 years. just could`nt find any thing in the bloody booklet 6
If you've got the points on your own and don't need any spouse points, her age doesn't matter. She will still need to pass the medical OK though.

Hope that helps