Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

International Shipping - Relocation

International Shipping - Relocation

Old Oct 25th 2011, 4:19 pm
Banned

ExPatPockets is an unknown quantity at this point
Default International Shipping - Relocation

Hello, Need a bit of assistance. I will be relocating to Australia early next year, and was after a good shipping company to send my boxes to Sydney. Can anyone recommend????
Old Oct 25th 2011, 4:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: International Shipping - Relocation

Originally Posted by ExPatPockets
Hello, Need a bit of assistance. I will be relocating to Australia early next year, and was after a good shipping company to send my boxes to Sydney. Can anyone recommend????
Hi...welcome to BE. I've moved your thread over to our Australia forums...the people who frequent this forum are in a better postion to answer your questions.

For further information about Australia please take a look at the BE Wiki...there is lots of info about Australia in there. Please take a little time to read through the stickied threads or announcements that may be posted at the top of each forum's index page.

Kelli28, Sherlock Holmes and newjersey are the concierges for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact Kelli, Sherlock Holmes or newjersey

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20,, Sonlymewalter and Alfresco.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and don't forget to shout out should you require any help.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 4:29 pm
Banned

ExPatPockets is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the speedy reply Jerseygirl.

I have spoken to a few companies in London, but you never know, so think always best to get e few referrals.

Cheers
Old Oct 25th 2011, 4:31 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ExPatPockets
Thank you for the speedy reply Jerseygirl.

I have spoken to a few companies in London, but you never know, so think always best to get e few referrals.

Cheers
Certainly...referrals are the way to go.

Remember the company at the other end will be most likely different from the one you hired in the UK. For instance we used Pickfords in the UK...our belongings were delivered to us by an affiliate company in the US.
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 8:50 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

As Expatpockets is directly linked to a freight company it makes his opening post just a wee bit daft, so I'm closing the thread.

Sorry he wasted BE time.