Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

international phone card

international phone card

Old Sep 3rd 2012, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

jeppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default international phone card

hi , i have been using oz tel phone card to call england for years currently 1.7 cents a minute anyone found a cheaper option costs 1dollar for 58 mins
Old Sep 3rd 2012, 9:42 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of
Default Re: international phone card

Originally Posted by jeppy
hi , i have been using oz tel phone card to call england for years currently 1.7 cents a minute anyone found a cheaper option costs 1dollar for 58 mins
Try localphone.com I found it to be cheapest with many useful options with a reliability of 99%. You can check their rates for UK on their webpage, this is a UK based company.

Edit: 1c.UK

Last edited by uzi; Sep 3rd 2012 at 9:45 pm.
Old Sep 6th 2012, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

LeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really niceLeeWillo is just really nice

I may be stating the obvious, but there are many mobile phone apps that use data rather than calls. I use Viber, My wife uses facetime on the iphone4, all for free (within the inclusive allowance anyway). The recipient needs to have the same app though.
Old Sep 6th 2012, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

we always needed a card that would be cheap for Korea and the UK. we found the Hello card to be pretty cheap, and the network was available pretty much all the time.