Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Interesting Website

Interesting Website

Old Dec 1st 2005, 11:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interesting Website

Originally Posted by possoms
well seeing as you were being 'igmored' I didnt like to correct you
that was velly nice of you
hold on im fighting off a rapist at the mo, now i know why my typings went to pot
Old Dec 1st 2005, 11:54 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
hold on im fighting off a rapist at the mo, now i know why my typings went to pot
Lucky you !!
Old Dec 1st 2005, 12:00 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

On the news a couple of weeks ago was a woman who was walking home late at night when she noticed she was being followed by a man, she rang 000 to be told they wern't a taxi service and what was she doing out so late on her own anyway. The man then attacked her and she dropped the phone, The 000 operator heard the attempted rape and got the police there in the nick of time. The guy turned out to be a convicted rapist. Moral of the story, if your being attacked or stalked by a prospective rapist phone a taxi instead as the response will be quicker!
Old Dec 1st 2005, 12:18 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arkon
On the news a couple of weeks ago was a woman who was walking home late at night when she noticed she was being followed by a man, she rang 000 to be told they wern't a taxi service and what was she doing out so late on her own anyway. The man then attacked her and she dropped the phone, The 000 operator heard the attempted rape and got the police there in the nick of time. The guy turned out to be a convicted rapist. Moral of the story, if your being attacked or stalked by a prospective rapist phone a taxi instead as the response will be quicker!
or me
Old Dec 1st 2005, 12:30 pm
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

its a very interesting fact, but overall if you do the maths doesnt it make britain still a very unsafe place in comparison, before you think i have gone bananas, there are more people living in london than live in the whole of australia, therefore englands as a lot of these 0.15 per thousand, in comparison to Oz they dont have as many thousands as us. I understand what i mean, apologies if nobody else does!
thats my two penneth anyway
regards
vb2

Originally Posted by Breezey
I didnt mean that at all. But it is an interesting stat., if you think about it.
THe UK with all its "problems" , with all its vast areas of disadvantage and depravity, with all the chavs-none of this translates into a high murder rate.
Oz with its more upbeat middle-class type pop. murders at the same rate.
It makes you think-what actually makes people murder.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 12:50 pm
Banned

Breezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by vb2
its a very interesting fact, but overall if you do the maths doesnt it make britain still a very unsafe place in comparison, before you think i have gone bananas, there are more people living in london than live in the whole of australia, therefore englands as a lot of these 0.15 per thousand, in comparison to Oz they dont have as many thousands as us. I understand what i mean, apologies if nobody else does!
thats my two penneth anyway
regards
vb2
As you suspected, nobody understands.
i thought it shows how safe the UK is
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 10:00 am
Banned

Breezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by arkon
scary stuff
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 12:34 pm
Banned

oh dear!!