Old Nov 30th 2005, 6:20 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Interesting Website

Originally Posted by Perthforme
I polish my halo every day
Hope you dont look like him on your avatar :scared: no wonder she needs a pint
Old Nov 30th 2005, 6:21 pm
Banned

Breezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bordy
You mean 0.015 people per 1000 in Aus compared to 0.014 per thousand in UK.

Well woopy doo, I better get on the next plane back home.
I didnt mean that at all. But it is an interesting stat., if you think about it.
THe UK with all its "problems" , with all its vast areas of disadvantage and depravity, with all the chavs-none of this translates into a high murder rate.
Oz with its more upbeat middle-class type pop. murders at the same rate.
It makes you think-what actually makes people murder.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 6:29 pm

Originally Posted by Breezey
I didnt mean that at all. But it is an interesting stat., if you think about it.
THe UK with all its "problems" , with all its vast areas of disadvantage and depravity, with all the chavs-none of this translates into a high murder rate.
Oz with its more upbeat middle-class type pop. murders at the same rate.
It makes you think-what actually makes people murder.
and the answer to Soapy's question is?
Old Nov 30th 2005, 6:45 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by possoms
Hope you dont look like him on your avatar :scared: no wonder she needs a pint
Anne4terry says i do
Old Nov 30th 2005, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute

Very interesting site - thank you! Not too worried about the murder rate though, Aus has a lower population so there's obviously many more murders in the uk due to higher population.
Aus came out with lower taxes, higher education and longer living - that'll do for me!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

nationmaster.com

Interesting the UK has a Lower Murder rate than Oz and Oz has One of the largest number of rapes
ah already knew that one! Higher number of registered paedifiles too. Truely shocking
Old Nov 30th 2005, 8:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Anne4terry says i do
do u think someone clicked the igmore button on me?
Old Nov 30th 2005, 10:38 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Looking through the most list on the side - corrupt, education, wealth and so on, it really makes you appreciate that we're pretty much arguing over nothing on here. The UK and Australia seem to be within a few places on most lists.

Paul.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

THe UK with all its "problems" , with all its vast areas of disadvantage and depravity
Sorry, but if you think that's depravity then you should probably get out in the world a little more.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 8:50 am

Originally Posted by soapy
do u think someone clicked the igmore button on me?
sorry did someone speak???
Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:04 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
sorry did someone speak???
never mind speak, i wish i could spell
igmore, what was that all about
u never know i might get an answer to my question one day
Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:23 am
Des
Des

Des is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really nice
Talking Re: Interesting Website

nationmaster.com

Interesting the UK has a Lower Murder rate than Oz and Oz has One of the largest number of rapes
very interesting stats but will still go to Oz without a doubt
Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:31 am

never mind speak, i wish i could spell
igmore, what was that all about
u never know i might get an answer to my question one day
well seeing as you were being 'igmored' I didnt like to correct you
Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Banksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really nice

i have notice u seem to do a lot anti oz posts, any reason for that?
Each new bunch of migrants wants to pull up the drawbridge behind them.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:45 am

Originally Posted by Banksia
Each new bunch of migrants wants to pull up the drawbridge behind them.
but hes not a migrant he is an Aussie?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.