Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Insurance for the oldies

Insurance for the oldies

Old Mar 31st 2010, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

BigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud of
Default Insurance for the oldies

In laws are coming over in September, does anyone know of good travel insurance for people who have a medical condition that doesnt cost a fortune.

Thanks guys

also what is the best airline to go with at the mo....Scotland to Brissy
Old Mar 31st 2010, 9:39 pm
Bright in Orange

Scotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Insurance for the oldies

the same problem myself

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...urance+over+80

On the flight, depends if they want to go via heathrow or not. Emirates has a flight from Glasgow - if they don't mind going via heathrow lots of other options available
Old Mar 31st 2010, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

BigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Scotty1
the same problem myself

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...urance+over+80

On the flight, depends if they want to go via heathrow or not. Emirates has a flight from Glasgow - if they don't mind going via heathrow lots of other options available
thanks will have a look
Old Mar 31st 2010, 11:14 pm
Bright in Orange

Scotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigH68
thanks will have a look
no probs - didn't realise you posted in that thread

Key issue is are they over 80? You may well get a better deal if not

Also depends how long they are coming for

Good luck and please let me know if you find something better - they haven't booked theirs yet!
Old Apr 1st 2010, 1:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Scotty1
no probs - didn't realise you posted in that thread

Key issue is are they over 80? You may well get a better deal if not

Also depends how long they are coming for

Good luck and please let me know if you find something better - they haven't booked theirs yet!
neither did I teill I read it

oldest is 69 but has had heart probs

I will do......have they tried SAGA
Old Apr 1st 2010, 4:29 am
Bright in Orange

Originally Posted by BigH68
neither did I teill I read it

oldest is 69 but has had heart probs

I will do......have they tried SAGA
69 is good - heart problems are not so good.

SAGA were one of the most expensive quotes my folks had

best of luck - as I mentioned I was two days online on this one and my dad had a £30 increase for the month in his phone bill!!