insurance

Old Jan 30th 2006, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Pickle has a spectacular aura aboutPickle has a spectacular aura aboutPickle has a spectacular aura about
Default insurance

anyone know of a good insurance company to insure us and our goods untill we are settled over in oz?
something to cover the flight and the first month or 2 in oz, also to cover the stuff we take with us untill we get full home insurance over there. gotta cover personnel stuff like cameras laptop etc etc
all those i've looked at only cover a pretty low amount for cameras and personnel goods.

any suggestions????
Old Jan 30th 2006, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: insurance

Originally Posted by Pickle
anyone know of a good insurance company to insure us and our goods untill we are settled over in oz?
something to cover the flight and the first month or 2 in oz, also to cover the stuff we take with us untill we get full home insurance over there. gotta cover personnel stuff like cameras laptop etc etc
all those i've looked at only cover a pretty low amount for cameras and personnel goods.

any suggestions????
We used someone called Backpackers (i think) I have thrown the paper work away now sorry. All I did was a search for insurance to Oz one way and compared prices.It covered us for 2 months and was about £130 for a family of 4 & stuff. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
Karen x
Old Jan 30th 2006, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

Pickle has a spectacular aura aboutPickle has a spectacular aura aboutPickle has a spectacular aura about

thats cool thanks karen, i'll check it out.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 12:25 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

thats cool thanks karen, i'll check it out.

Everyone seems to require you to have a start date and and end date in the UK..???? How do we manage that..???
Old Jan 30th 2006, 12:53 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

any suggestions????
Just booked with Go Walkabout...got 17 days cover in Aus. for a family of 5
cost £120.00.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

KerrieM is an unknown quantity at this point

I used www.duinsure.co.uk, they allow one way travel insurance and you can choose how many days you want covered for,