National Bank

Old Jan 29th 2006, 8:36 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future
Default National Bank

Was wondering if anyone had opened an account with National Bank while still in the uk? Spoke to someone the other day and they said you could only open one if you were going to be in Australia within two weeks of the account being opened, we've got approx 9-10 weeks left in UK!!

I didnt really want to leave everything to the last minute and had hoped to start transferring money asap when bank account set up.

Any comments welcome.

Jo
Old Jan 29th 2006, 8:38 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: National Bank

Originally Posted by Joanne
Was wondering if anyone had opened an account with National Bank while still in the uk? Spoke to someone the other day and they said you could only open one if you were going to be in Australia within two weeks of the account being opened, we've got approx 9-10 weeks left in UK!!

I didnt really want to leave everything to the last minute and had hoped to start transferring money asap when bank account set up.

Any comments welcome.

Jo

We opened with the Westpac but looked into the National online. Seemed easy enough to do and if I remember you can do it from the UK.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jan 29th 2006, 8:42 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Stitch
We opened with the Westpac but looked into the National online. Seemed easy enough to do and if I remember you can do it from the UK.

Cheers

Ginny
We couldnt find a bit for migrant banking with National online, the only thing we could see needed an Australia address, which we dont have!! Any suggestions?

Jo
Old Jan 29th 2006, 8:48 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

We opened an account with the National Bank whilst we were there last year. Though not answering your question, if you have any others, drop us a PM.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 2:51 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Jo, my daughter works with NAB, she will speak to her manager tomorrow & I'll get back to you about opening an account.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 3:38 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: National Bank

Originally Posted by Bordy
Jo, my daughter works with NAB, she will speak to her manager tomorrow & I'll get back to you about opening an account.
National Australia bank is the best and then comes Westpac.....CommonWealth Bank is the worst in terms of services and efficiency.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 10:01 am
Mount Eliza

Originally Posted by Bordy
Bordy, you're a star as always
Old Jan 30th 2006, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Joanne

Any comments welcome.

Jo
Jo,

I work for NAB, Head Office in Melbourne. I'll speak to the folks tomorrow and will drop you a PM.

Cheers,
Colin
Old Jan 30th 2006, 11:26 am
Mount Eliza

Originally Posted by haggis supper
Jo,

I work for NAB, Head Office in Melbourne. I'll speak to the folks tomorrow and will drop you a PM.

Cheers,
Colin
Cheers Colin, thank you.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 11:57 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

i will just be subscribing to this thread then thank you very much
Old Jan 30th 2006, 1:46 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

I was with the National Australia Bank when I lived in Australia. I closed my account when I moved back to England but kept my Aussie visa card. I plan on going back with the National when we move back in Dec.

My brother works for the ANZ but I'd prefer to keep my money with the National!!

Susan