Reload this Page >

info needed on Armadale

info needed on Armadale

Old Apr 5th 2004, 3:43 pm
Just Joined

mandy smith is an unknown quantity at this point
Post info needed on Armadale

Hello,
i have been trying to research good areas in Perth to live in and have noticed that the properties for sale in Armadale are alot cheaper than everywhere else.
Does anyone know why im thinking it could be a bad area,but maybe not.
If anyone knows the area, maybe lives there id appreciate some feedback

We just have to sell our house then we are off to Perth.

thanks

mandy
Old Apr 5th 2004, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

dibrucewillis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: info needed on Armadale

Hi Mandy

I also did what you are doing and noticed that the properties are very cheap in Armadale.

I was told to avoid the area.

The price of the properties there says it all.

If you do a search I'm sure that you will find some more opinions on the place

Di
Old Apr 5th 2004, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Found this
http://www.aussiemove.com/sub/suburb...=5&c=7&f=0&o=M
but its not that much info. As Di said, be cautious... but then you also have to consider that most people would slag off Portsmouth and we've all survived so far! I would "question mark it" and try and find out what the locals say when you're there.
Best wishes,
Larissa
Old Apr 5th 2004, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

My brother-in-law is a policeman in Perth, we asked him the same question and he said to avoid it !!!!!!
Old Apr 6th 2004, 1:16 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: info needed on Armadale

Originally posted by mandy smith
Hello,
i have been trying to research good areas in Perth to live in and have noticed that the properties for sale in Armadale are alot cheaper than everywhere else.
Does anyone know why im thinking it could be a bad area,but maybe not.
If anyone knows the area, maybe lives there id appreciate some feedback

We just have to sell our house then we are off to Perth.

thanks

mandy
Bogon country.

You might like it if you're into mullets and flano shirts.

The people there are "feral"