Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Info on Berwick Vic

Info on Berwick Vic

Old Feb 10th 2007, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

r1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant future
Default Info on Berwick Vic

Hi

Can anyone offer any info on Berwick? Had a look at the house prices and they seem reasonable.

Sharon
Old Feb 10th 2007, 7:59 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Info on Berwick Vic

Originally Posted by r1c1
Hi

Can anyone offer any info on Berwick? Had a look at the house prices and they seem reasonable.

Sharon
http://z7.invisionfree.com/BritVics/...hp?showforum=1

Hi Sharon

Try posting on Brit Vics which is tailored specifically for the area of Victoria. I do know there are some posters in the area - who have or are moving to Berwick.

Haven driven through myself it is very nice - there is an old part and a newer area. It would be along commute to the CBD on the motorway - sometimes maps do not show the volume of traffic. It is possible but preference would be to take the train in to the CBD.

There is also a new motorway coming in from Ringwood to Frankston which may ease the traffic and open up the area to more seaside areas.
Old Feb 10th 2007, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Haley & Craig is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sharon,
I've pm'd you,
Haley
Old Feb 11th 2007, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

r1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by thebears
http://z7.invisionfree.com/BritVics/...hp?showforum=1

Hi Sharon

Try posting on Brit Vics which is tailored specifically for the area of Victoria. I do know there are some posters in the area - who have or are moving to Berwick.

Haven driven through myself it is very nice - there is an old part and a newer area. It would be along commute to the CBD on the motorway - sometimes maps do not show the volume of traffic. It is possible but preference would be to take the train in to the CBD.

There is also a new motorway coming in from Ringwood to Frankston which may ease the traffic and open up the area to more seaside areas.
Thanks

Had a look at Britvics got the info I need.

Regrads

Sharon