Reload this Page >

info on australia job market!!!!

info on australia job market!!!!

Old Sep 4th 2009, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

miss_india is an unknown quantity at this point
Post info on australia job market!!!!

Hi guys,

i am starting a new thread on current australian job market and all the people who have settled there can pitch in their valuable suggestion on this topic.
we got our PR pretty recently and planning to move to australia sometime very soon. i am a computer professional with 5+ yrs of exp. and my hubby is a biotechnologist. so guys if you can give us a fair amount of info, it will help us to plan our trip. at the moment we are pretty much in comfort zone getting paid handsomely in india. all your suggestions are appreciated.
Old Sep 4th 2009, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: info on australia job market!!!!

Originally Posted by miss_india
Hi guys,

i am starting a new thread on current australian job market and all the people who have settled there can pitch in their valuable suggestion on this topic.
we got our PR pretty recently and planning to move to australia sometime very soon. i am a computer professional with 5+ yrs of exp. and my hubby is a biotechnologist. so guys if you can give us a fair amount of info, it will help us to plan our trip. at the moment we are pretty much in comfort zone getting paid handsomely in india. all your suggestions are appreciated.
Start hunting around in SEEK.com.au
Old Sep 4th 2009, 9:38 pm
RMA; Aussie Career Coach

Susan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by supriyag123
Hi Miss India

Here's a link to the Australian Computer Society's job site, which lists current jobs available; and here's a link to the ACS's Women in IT's careers page , which has links to reputable IT career sites and resources.

Also, here's a link to the ACS' Women in Technology section - it's not particularly about careers, but I thought it might be of general interest to you.

As supriyag123 has suggested above, www.seek.com.au is a great resource for jobs and you could also try My Career and Career One

Best wishes
Susan
Old Sep 5th 2009, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by supriyag123
Aslo JOBSERVE. Set up job agent in SEEK and JOBSERVE, as per your requirement, and start getting job advertisement to ur mail box on daily basis.

I got my job thro jobserve last year, and that is why i am in OZ. So good luck
Old Sep 6th 2009, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

miss_india is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you very much guys for the info. i will definetely will look in to the sites that you have forwarded me.