Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

industrial engineering jobs help

industrial engineering jobs help

Old Aug 25th 2005, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light
Default industrial engineering jobs help

industrial engineering/ project engineer in manufacturing is there any of this type of jobs in au, what are good areas to look in can't seem to find many on career one
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: industrial engineering jobs help

Originally Posted by charlie brown
industrial engineering/ project engineer in manufacturing is there any of this type of jobs in au, what are good areas to look in can't seem to find many on career one
OK NOW I'M GETTING REALLY WORRIED :scared: someone must know please Shelly
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:11 pm
Sun Dodger

Bluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really nice

There are plenty of jobs in this sector, I know as I'm in it (project manager - industrial robotics). Good people are in demand. Melbourne would be the highest in demand, then Sydney, Adelaide possibly (Automotive) and Brisbane is taking off quite a bit at the moment. Not sure about the rest of the country, probably just the major cities it general - except mining obviously.

Any area you are looking at in particular?

Not sure which are the best websites to look at as I was recruited from the UK, sorry I started work 11 hours after landing.

Dave
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bluerobot
There are plenty of jobs in this sector, I know as I'm in it (project manager - industrial robotics). Good people are in demand. Melbourne would be the highest in demand, then Sydney, Adelaide possibly (Automotive) and Brisbane is taking off quite a bit at the moment. Not sure about the rest of the country, probably just the major cities it general - except mining obviously.

Any area you are looking at in particular?

Not sure which are the best websites to look at as I was recruited from the UK, sorry I started work 11 hours after landing.

Dave
hi thanks for that,hubby works for big manufacturer in UK in high vol, lean manufacturing type of role. how did you get your job sorry for being noise , but i am a hairdresser Shelly
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:40 pm
Sun Dodger

Bluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really nice

hi thanks for that,hubby works for big manufacturer in UK in high vol, lean manufacturing type of role. how did you get your job sorry for being noise , but i am a hairdresser Shelly
Nothing wrong with being a hairdresser, my neice is one My other niece on the other hand is a lesbian nurse, but that's another story altogether .

I'm actually on a 457 visa & was recruited directly from Aus. One of the guys who used to work for me went travelling & ended up in Aus. He decided he liked it so much, he decided to stay. I asked if they wanted another pom & 3 month later I was in Oz (hadn't even considered it before, but thought I'd give it a try).

Feel free to pm me for more info.

Dave
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bluerobot
Nothing wrong with being a hairdresser, my neice is one My other niece on the other hand is a lesbian nurse, but that's another story altogether .

I'm actually on a 457 visa & was recruited directly from Aus. One of the guys who used to work for me went travelling & ended up in Aus. He decided he liked it so much, he decided to stay. I asked if they wanted another pom & 3 month later I was in Oz (hadn't even considered it before, but thought I'd give it a try).

Feel free to pm me for more info.

Dave
thanks i will get hubby to pm you as i have got to go now thanks again for all your help . Shelly