Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

industrial electrician

industrial electrician

Old Oct 6th 2005, 9:05 am
johnnybrockie

johnnybrockie will become famous soon enoughjohnnybrockie will become famous soon enough
Smile industrial electrician

hi all, does anyone have an idea an average wage for an industrial electrician would get working in perth, with plc, robotics and electronics experience ive been told aal sorts just trying to get an idea of wages etc thanks
Old Oct 6th 2005, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

davykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud of
Default Re: industrial electrician

Originally Posted by johnnybrockie
hi all, does anyone have an idea an average wage for an industrial electrician would get working in perth, with plc, robotics and electronics experience ive been told aal sorts just trying to get an idea of wages etc thanks
Cant give you an exact wage but have you tried looking at the job sites online thats what ive done and it looks pretty good (im a general electrian)
If you find any info let me know please
Old Oct 6th 2005, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

cov kids will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by davykaz
Cant give you an exact wage but have you tried looking at the job sites online thats what ive done and it looks pretty good (im a general electrian)
If you find any info let me know please
I'm a general Electrician Too I think (whats a special electrician?). All I can tell you on my research is that there is a vast amount of sparkys needed over there, thankfully!!!!! The pay seems to vary from 40k to 60 kaus $
Old Oct 6th 2005, 6:10 pm
johnnybrockie

johnnybrockie will become famous soon enoughjohnnybrockie will become famous soon enough

thanks guys, electrician special class is just a kinda industrial electrician, was looking around 50-6ok mark thanks
Old Oct 6th 2005, 6:19 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cov kids
I'm a general Electrician Too I think (whats a special electrician?). All I can tell you on my research is that there is a vast amount of sparkys needed over there, thankfully!!!!! The pay seems to vary from 40k to 60 kaus $
my mum says that I'm special, and I'm an electrician; so does that mean that I'm a special electrician???
Old Oct 6th 2005, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sparks124
my mum says that I'm special, and I'm an electrician; so does that mean that I'm a special electrician???
Funny that, my Mum says the same to me!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 6th 2005, 7:24 pm
johnnybrockie

Smile Re: industrial electrician

we are all special to out mummys !!!!!!! awwwwwww
Old Oct 7th 2005, 9:54 am
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

it's all house bashing I'm afraid.
However,you have a couple of other options.

fly in /fly out to mine sites,

there is a open mine or 3 near me (Mandurah,1 hour South of Perth,) where industrial sparks earn $80k and up.

Send us a private message if you like,coz i've got to go for me Friday Night special Tea---
Tooheys New in vast Quantities and chips......

BB--sometimes I give useful info,Honest
Old Nov 11th 2005, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

leezo is on a distinguished road

hi there, im an industrial/commercial spark over here and its the biggesty earner for metro work if you get in with the big companys as the unions agree the rates and allowances. hourly rate is 26.80 and site allowance varies with the contract value ranging from 1.50 to 7 dollars an hour on top and travel allowance, severance and other allowances also to add to that. Its a good wage and theres plenty of OT with 50 hours a week the norm and RDO's earned as well.
oh by the way this is construction work rates only and a speacial electrician is a technician.

QUOTE=johnnybrockie]hi all, does anyone have an idea an average wage for an industrial electrician would get working in perth, with plc, robotics and electronics experience ive been told aal sorts just trying to get an idea of wages etc thanks [/QUOTE]
Old Nov 11th 2005, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by leezo
hi there, im an industrial/commercial spark over here and its the biggesty earner for metro work if you get in with the big companys as the unions agree the rates and allowances. hourly rate is 26.80 and site allowance varies with the contract value ranging from 1.50 to 7 dollars an hour on top and travel allowance, severance and other allowances also to add to that. Its a good wage and theres plenty of OT with 50 hours a week the norm and RDO's earned as well.
oh by the way this is construction work rates only and a speacial electrician is a technician.

QUOTE=johnnybrockie]hi all, does anyone have an idea an average wage for an industrial electrician would get working in perth, with plc, robotics and electronics experience ive been told aal sorts just trying to get an idea of wages etc thanks
[/QUOTE]
Cheers Leezo. Good useful info!!!! for us sparkies.Cheers

Gaz