Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

inch loss island!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inch loss island!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Nov 15th 2005, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future
Wink inch loss island!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caught a glimpse of the Perth skyline and Swan River on gmtv yesterday morning, and it was so exciting, I thought ooooh that is soon to be my new home!!! It would seem they are having another Inch Loss Island show next year, in Perth. Rottnest Island to be precise, known as Rotto, which is absolutely gorgeous. It seems 50% of Aussies take regular exercise, as opposed to 17% in the UK! Mind you, the other 50% are rather fond of their pies etc, subsequently Oz is now 2nd to the USA with the amount of obese people living there.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 3:24 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: inch loss island!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by suzannepatricia
Caught a glimpse of the Perth skyline and Swan River on gmtv yesterday morning, and it was so exciting, I thought ooooh that is soon to be my new home!!! It would seem they are having another Inch Loss Island show next year, in Perth. Rottnest Island to be precise, known as Rotto, which is absolutely gorgeous. It seems 50% of Aussies take regular exercise, as opposed to 17% in the UK! Mind you, the other 50% are rather fond of their pies etc, subsequently Oz is now 2nd to the USA with the amount of obese people living there.
Rottnest is fab - they have dead cute animals called quokkas !
Old Nov 15th 2005, 4:29 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wargod
Rottnest is fab - they have dead cute animals called quokkas !
Those quokkas are a pain in the butt!! Got into our tent one night and stole half the contents of my rucksack...little bleeders!!!
Old Nov 15th 2005, 4:43 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by suzannepatricia
Oh that's just bloody great that is!!!

Shatter all of my illusions why don'y you!!??

Old Nov 15th 2005, 5:15 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Oh that's just bloody great that is!!!

Shatter all of my illusions why don'y you!!??

Quokkas are cute
Attached Thumbnails inch loss island!!!!!!!!!!!!!-pict0376.jpg   inch loss island!!!!!!!!!!!!!-pict0378.jpg   inch loss island!!!!!!!!!!!!!-pict0375.jpg  
Old Nov 15th 2005, 5:22 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Quokkas are cute
I WANT ONE!!!!!!!
Old Nov 15th 2005, 5:25 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
I WANT ONE!!!!!!!

I'd settle for a positive TRA at the moment!!!

But i agree they are cute!!!!
Old Nov 15th 2005, 11:09 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Fellas, swim anywhere arround Perth for 6 months of the year and you're on "inch loss island" if you know what I mean?

BTW the early Dutch explorers who sailed past Rottnest saw all these quokkas, thinking they were huge rats they named the island Rottnest or "Rat's Nest" - "Rott" being Dutch for rat.

Last edited by renth; Nov 15th 2005 at 11:12 pm.