Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I ran over some guys naked foot in the supermarket

I ran over some guys naked foot in the supermarket

Old Nov 10th 2005, 5:49 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up I ran over some guys naked foot in the supermarket

There is some justice after all here in Australia, I really hate people doing their shopping with either no shoes on or swimwear, it just seems very unhygienic to me. Well today in woolies I was doing the weekly shop with a nice big fat heavy hard to steer trolley when a guy turns round in the isle with no shoes or socks on and puts his great hairy smelly veruca wart covered naked foot under my trolley’s wheel!! Made him squeal it did. I felt no need to apologize after all it was his foot that leaped out under the wheel. So from no on beware I will actually seek out naked feet and run them down….EvilROFL.

On the same subject as this strange obsession with the natives need to go nearly naked everywhere, we were in a restaurant the other night and in walked a man wearing nothing but a towel and a woman in her bikini to get a table. It was 7.30pm. Call me old fashioned if you like but it just isn’t right.
Old Nov 10th 2005, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

John Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I ran over some guys naked foot in the supermarket

Originally Posted by arkon
There is some justice after all here in Australia, I really hate people doing their shopping with either no shoes on or swimwear, it just seems very unhygienic to me. Well today in woolies I was doing the weekly shop with a nice big fat heavy hard to steer trolley when a guy turns round in the isle with no shoes or socks on and puts his great hairy smelly veruca wart covered naked foot under my trolley’s wheel!! Made him squeal it did. I felt no need to apologize after all it was his foot that leaped out under the wheel. So from no on beware I will actually seek out naked feet and run them down….EvilROFL.

On the same subject as this strange obsession with the natives need to go nearly naked everywhere, we were in a restaurant the other night and in walked a man wearing nothing but a towel and a woman in her bikini to get a table. It was 7.30pm. Call me old fashioned if you like but it just isn’t right.
Oh I don't know, could have been the cabaret warming up.
Old Nov 10th 2005, 6:00 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

If you must frequent establishments that permit the above attire may I suggest you either do the "when in rome" thing or bugger off to some other eatery that more fits your obviously more sophisticated pathetic pallet.

alternatively, pack yer bags and go back to blighty
Old Nov 10th 2005, 6:01 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

TW*T
Old Nov 10th 2005, 6:10 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
alternatively, pack yer bags and go back to blighty
He can't, he has to wait for his dogs to die first.
Old Nov 10th 2005, 6:11 am
BE Forum Addict

John Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
TW*T
Is that with an A,an I,or an O Linda?
Old Nov 10th 2005, 6:12 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Wellington,
Is that with an A,an I,or an O Linda?

I'll leave that to your imagination
Old Nov 10th 2005, 6:16 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
He can't, he has to wait for his dogs to die first.
Oh, I would have thought that his dogs would be as refined and prefer the great brit petfood aisles ?
Old Nov 10th 2005, 6:22 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

There is some justice after all here in Australia, I really hate people doing their shopping with either no shoes on or swimwear, it just seems very unhygienic to me...
I say, what poor show, I shall be sure to tell all the chaps down at the club about this frightful case of boorishness.

Old Nov 10th 2005, 6:24 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
I say, what poor show, I shall be sure to tell all the chaps down at the club about this frightful case of boorishness.

I say, these damned colonials don't know the meaning of the word "decorum" what!
Old Nov 10th 2005, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by renth
I say, these damned colonials don't know the meaning of the word "decorum" what!
Come on I'm going to watch The All Blacks play Wales at 1500hrs Thai time on Spare tarts (no I know it does'nt), so no more interuptions for a couple of hours please gents.and Ladies,sorry Linda.
Old Nov 10th 2005, 6:32 am
Banned

Come on I'm going to watch The All Blacks play Wales at 1500hrs Thai time on Spare tarts (no I know it does'nt), so no more interuptions for a couple of hours please gents.and Ladies,sorry Linda.
Why bother, I could tell you the outcome now if you wish in seeing the poor show from wales recently
Old Nov 10th 2005, 6:34 am
Banned

I'm sincerely hoping hes saying all this tongue in cheek.

If not..

Firstly, do you realise that theres probably more dangerous germs and bacteria on your hands than there are on most bare feet? People use public toilets before they enter the supermarket. When in there, bums are wiped, knobs held noses picked and all sorts of nasty things and you you really think they all wash their hands? Just think Arkon, that trolley handle you had tightly gripped whilst injuring the poor bloke was probably smothered in some real beaut bacteria and now its all over your hands sweetie... best run off to the bathroom quick!! :scared:

Secondly, you must be the only hetrosexual male i have ever come across that would complain about a woman wearing a bikini ANYWHERE!
Old Nov 10th 2005, 6:36 am
(It's not my real name)

Default Re: I fell on some guys naked cock in the supermarket

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
Secondly, you must be the only hetrosexual male i have ever come across that would complain about a woman wearing a bikini ANYWHERE!
The thread should be renamed.
Old Nov 10th 2005, 6:36 am
Banned

I like you Wellington. You must be posh like me and have manners calling me a lady, not like that ferral Lukey boy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.